• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

But even more surprising was the Robben interview! He actually seemed to enjoy himself. He looked, dare I say, happy. What happened?! It's scary!

I'm still at a loss for words. I thought he would be a JT for life, he is the proof that people can change!

ARJEN ROBBEN! :D

Sappy113

Was prepared for a bad result here tonight, but the level of play is really leaving me worried. I doubt there's going to be much room for error this season amongst the top-flight teams.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
frankly an embarrassing performance, no other word justifies it, embarrassing

Garjon

WTF are Utd doing? Every time there's space for an opening, they pass it around to the left wing, where the cross goes straight to an Everton player.

fuenf

oh shit monkey chants at the Chemnitz - Dresden game :( he hate east Germany! (sorry for the generalization). Glad he scored and kicked them out, fucking racist fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom