• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Vidic turned easy then. But he's played well on the whole all things considered. Not a easy match to come back in to.

Kagawa's not even being allowed to touch the ball. Our most creative player is stuck in the hole, while we mindlessly pass the ball about the perimeter of the box.

Yep, we fully deserve to lose.

Gambit

I'm still at a loss for words. I thought he would be a JT for life, he is the proof that people can change!

ARJEN ROBBEN! :D

It was unbelievable. I also expected him to permanently settle in JT-ville. And even during the game he seemed transformed. I dare not dream of a season where Ribery AND Robben are in form.

Now my biggest fear is Schweinsteiger. Will he be ever be back as Boss-steiger?

Was prepared for a bad result here tonight, but the level of play is really leaving me worried. I doubt there's going to be much room for error this season amongst the top-flight teams.
Different ideas from last season, new personnel, Rooney out of sorts, Carrick playing centre-back, full-back positions still questionable, Nani was playing.

You'll be in the running come next May, have no fear.

G17

Shame Coleman couldn't pull through after his shirt was pulled by Vidic.

Naismith is on for his Premier League debut.

Sappy113

WTF are Utd doing? Every time there's space for an opening, they pass it around to the left wing, where the cross goes straight to an Everton player.

They seem so tentative. Like they're much more worried about getting hit on the break, than actually trying fot the decisive pass.

Brinbe

WTF are Utd doing? Every time there's space for an opening, they pass it around to the left wing, where the cross goes straight to an Everton player.

We've been playing this way for years now, same with the complete lack of midfield. Very fortunate to achieved the success we have, considering those faults.

Garjon

We've been playing this way for years now, same with the complete lack of midfield. Very fortunate to achieved the success we have, considering those faults.

How have you won anything playing like this?

I feel sorry for Anderson, he was the only one with the guts to actually have a go rather than a pass to the left.

fuenf

Now my biggest fear is Schweinsteiger. Will he be ever be back as Boss-steiger?

Tbh i have my doubts. He appears to be mentally broken and scarred, maybe Martinez could take some of the pressure off of him. I really hope he somehow regains his form and confidence.

Sappy113

Well, absolute shit United performance. Difficult game, early, all that, but United have a lot of improvement to make if they wanna challenge for the title. I easily see those defensive problems fucking up the season early.

Brinbe

lol, no use in those crosses with absolutely no one that can get a head to it. Dumb.

DDG/Shinji were good, and that's about it. Well-done/deserved, Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom