• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Pachuca owner Andrés Fassi says that Manchester United has made an official inquiry regarding Héctor Herrera, midfielder who played at the Olympics for Mexico.

How does that sound for you Man Utd fans?

Almost didn't notice Robin the Rapist was on the pitch. Wouldn't it be funny if Arsenal actually won something this year with United didn't? Just something useless like the mickey mouse trophy.

dc89

Someone needs to do a thorough guide to Fergie Time for the benefit of FootyGAF's dedicated Mod.

Who's going to do it?

Everton 1-0 Manchester United FT

untitled-6yeqtw.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Well fuck.

Only impressed with Kagawa and DDG. Rooney perked up a little in the second half. Nani was fucking dire. Dire. Dire dire dire.

Need a response next week. Because that was shit.

Well done to Everton though, they were magnificent. Looking forward to Lolchester tonight(!)

Such a hard place to come, couldn't get through them at the end. Fucking shite

Brinbe

How have you won anything playing like this?

I feel sorry for Anderson, he was the only one with the guts to actually have a go rather than a pass to the left.
Well, it's usually enough to get by most of the league, and usually Nani/Young/Valencia aren't quite THAT bad, but we got found out last season. Press us for any amount of time and generally be physical and we're fucked.

Gee, it is almost like we ignored the gaping holes in our midfield, shaky back line, and went ahead and bought a forward we didn't need. So weird! Everton deserved it, fucking hell United, that was awful. Bench Rooney and Nani next match. Christ.

FootballFan

Only saw the first half, but by reading here it seems much didn't change. United struggled to keep the ball, Everton had more clear cut chances, over-powered in midfield, Fellaini dominating etc. Man.United have to get something sorted in that midfield

edit
Forgot to add, Kagawa only one who looked capable of playing.

Gambit

Tbh i have my doubts. He appears to be mentally broken and scarred, maybe Martinez could take some of the pressure off of him. I really hope he somehow regains his form and confidence.

Yea, Martinez might help get back him back on track. If he is left to his own devices, I also don't believe he will ever be the same again, and certainly not this season. He was clearly hurt the most by you-know-what in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom