• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
#MCFC have had a bid ACCEPTED for #Cavani. #MCFC were in a real rush to complete negotiations tonight

Ok footballagent on Twitter. Whatever you say

ibid7Uo5PTYyXB.gif

dc89

Why even bother posting that?

Because this bit is hilarious.

"I have MASSIVE news for all English football fans. As with the breaking of RVP deal, I need 500 retweets on this tweet for me to release it"

The guy is obviously full of shit. But it doesn't stop me getting muppety.

Arnie

I wish there was a player named Massive.

Surname Hunt.

Massive Hunt.

We'll make a massive signing before the window closes. I'm sure of it.

"Not completely sure on #Cavani yet, couple of people in the know seem to think it is kosher. Making phone calls now #mcfc"

https://twitter.com/1rebs/statuses/238037540546965504

Her bio says she's a freelance journo who contributes to Sky Sports.

Hmmmm
DC, stop this now.

You aren't going to spend 50 million euros on a striker when it's a defender you actually need.

dc89

Surname Hunt.

Massive Hunt.

DC, stop this now.

You aren't going to spend 50 million euros on a striker when it's a defender you actually need.

Dude! It gets worse!!!!

"#mcfc are having "intense talks" with Inter over Maicon (31) according to Sky Italia (via @tancredipalmeri). Surely no room for another RB?"

"Daily Mail claims that #mcfc believe if they can strike a deal with Roma, then De Rossi may be persuaded to leave without losing face."

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED!

Oh and if a new City book with quotes from Gary Cook in it we actually did bid for Messi. By accident. I totally see it happening too.

Zabojnik

Dude! It gets worse!!!!

"#mcfc are having "intense talks" with Inter over Maicon (31) according to Sky Italia (via @tancredipalmeri). Surely no room for another RB?"

"Daily Mail claims that #mcfc believe if they can strike a deal with Roma, then De Rossi may be persuaded to leave without losing face."

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED!

Oh and if a new City book with quotes from Gary Cook in it we actually did bid for Messi. By accident. I totally see it happening too.

#FreeDzeko

Arnie

Dude! It gets worse!!!!

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED!

Oh god.

Hard not to laugh watching that.

Slizz

Dude! It gets worse!!!!

MUPPET MODE ACTIVATED!

iueERfDI6YTAD.gif

Oh you

Carbonox

I have a feeling we're going to lose some players. :(

I have a feeling we won't. Only Man City and Chelsea would spend the money we'd want for our best players now and I can't see both Tiote and Cabaye going to either. Arsenal won't spend more than 20m, Spurs :lol, Liverpool :lol and Man Utd ain't gonna spend big bucks now after securing dickbutt and Enrique Iglesias.

I had some decent news today, recently we got told 36 out of the 49 planners in my team would have to find a new job soon, found out today I'm one of the ones being kept (until the next cull that is)

I have a feeling we won't. Only Man City and Chelsea would spend the money we'd want for our best players now and I can't see both Tiote and Cabaye going to either. Arsenal won't spend more than 20m, Spurs :lol, Liverpool :lol and Man Utd ain't gonna spend big bucks now after securing dickbutt and Enrique Iglesias.

a6ed9.jpg

ASHLEY PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom