• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herrera probably not coming this summer then. His quotes remind me of Defour reacting to Fergie's interest a couple seasons back. Good to know the club is lining up replacements for Fletcher in that box-to-box role, if he doesn't recover. Seems like Herrera's club is just agitating for a transfer battle between Liverpool and United though.

Quiet you. We'll sign him and he'll beast.

We might be selling Bolanos to Wolves, not too sad about that to be honest, he's a great player at times but he can also be completely hopeless and slow down all play/always take the hard decisions and tries to dribble past 3 defenders instead of crossing the ball.

h o l y f u c k i n g s h i t

I've not seen Twilight, but I simply cannot believe Kyoufu wrote that.

I watched the first one and... Yeah it was pretty bad, not in my top 3 of worst movies ever but anyone who thinks Kirsten Stewarts acting is beautiful, must be the same kind of crazies that thinks Cavanis frankenstein face is sexy.

hey what's wrong with enjoying Twilight? It's not exactly an Oscar caliber movie but it's better than FFXIII's plot ok

How is that a stamp of quality? Me eating poop for an hour on tape would be a better plot and have more interesting characters than FF13.

Salazar

Tim is probably right, damn him.

But Pachuca have pulled a rapid succession of moderately blatant transfer window moves. They could well be inclined to wait until there is a serious contest for his signature, but maybe not.

K1LLER7

Herrera probably not coming this summer then. His quotes remind me of Defour reacting to Fergie's interest a couple seasons back. Good to know the club is lining up replacements for Fletcher in that box-to-box role, if he doesn't recover. Seems like Herrera's club is just agitating for a transfer battle between Liverpool and United though.
De Gea said something similar before he made his move to United. Don't think we would have gone for him this season but with Liverpool wanting him and other clubs watching, United would probably want to sign him before another club does. Didn't something similar happen with Phil Jones?

bjaelke

The local 5 aside season started this Sunday. During our opening match I managed to partly tear off my toe which means I wont be back playing for another month
LLShC.gif

The local 5 aside season started this Sunday. During our opening match I managed to partly tear off my toe which means I wont be back playing for another month
LLShC.gif

At least you can comfort yourself at home with news of Bergvold and Absalonsen coming to replace Krohnaldinho.

Hixx

I was going to post about it being 15 years ago today that Roker Park got torn down but I've just read Kyoufu's love for twilight and my face hurts

GorillaJu

De Gea said something similar before he made his move to United. Don't think we would have gone for him this season but with Liverpool wanting him and other clubs watching, United would probably want to sign him before another club does. Didn't something similar happen with Phil Jones?

Liverpool doesn't want him. We just got a 22 year old for exactly the same position. I promise you they're just citing old interest in order to increase any bids or bidding urgency from United. There is absolutely 0 chance that Liverpool is interested in signing Hector Herrera this year.

We were interested last year but nothing came of it for one reason or another.

Salazar

Liverpool doesn't want him. We just got a 22 year old for exactly the same position. I promise you they're just citing old interest in order to increase any bids or bidding urgency from United. There is absolutely 0 chance that Liverpool is interested in signing Hector Herrera this year.

We were interested last year but nothing came of it for one reason or another.

Probably very true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocXcAUr5J04&feature=player_embedded

^^^ For this bloke's sake, I hope Liverpool start to pull it together just a little bit.

Kyoufu

I'm 5 hours into Sleeping Dogs and it's 900 times better than the shit that was L.A. Noire.

It actually has variety and good combat. Music is good too. Best sandbox game this gen so far IMO.

mil6es

I'm 5 hours into Sleeping Dogs and it's 900 times better than the shit that was L.A. Noire.

It actually has variety and good combat. Music is good too. Best sandbox game this gen so far IMO.

seriously how can you even use the shit/bore-fest that is L.A.Noir as any kind of thing to be measured by

bjaelke

Christian Poulsen's clubs over the last 10 years:
jsQQ3.png

7 clubs in 7 different countries. Surely that's a record. A sad one maybe, but a record nonetheless.

kharma45

Why are you comparing it to LA Noire? Two different genres brah.

Carbonox

First few hours of LA Noire was OK until it started to get repetitive and drags, but once you got to the Arson desk, the game seriously went downhill so fucking badly. I couldn't even finish it it was so bad. Game went back on the shelf and that was that.

Will need to get Sleeping Dogs at some point though. Game looks fantastic.

Yen

Has Heskey found a club yet? Surely Stoke or West Ham would've taken him as backup.

Watching Aliens for the first time. Seems good.

Facism

Colin Kazim Richards finds his level of football in the English Championship!

/still gets picked for the Turkish national team :'(

GorillaJu

But SSN Germany mentioned "Arsenal" and "Sahin" in the same sentence!

I just think the reliance on "ITKs" and especially people with complete and 100% anonymity's posts on Twitter is getting us nowhere. Starting to appreciate Rawk's insistance on at least semi-legitimate sources for transfer information. The signal to noise ratio is appallingly bad for Twitter transfer news.

Dunno if posted.

Robbie Savage: Arsenal are no longer a big club.

It's on the BBC sport page.

Well he's said it! That's it then, for Arsenal. Nowhere to go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom