• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

My mate bought it from Gamersgate for £6 the other day, check there. Can be Steam activated too.

Tired of Sahin saga. Just let him go to Arsenal and be done with it, we all know that's what's going to happen.

Back up to £20 with them again now sadly, I was gonna recommend it until I double checked.

Labadal

My mate bought it from Gamersgate for £6 the other day, check there. Can be Steam activated too.

Tired of Sahin saga. Just let him go to Arsenal and be done with it, we all know that's what's going to happen.

We should focus on buying one or 2 wingers and a striker. Not a forward. A striker that knows how to put the ball in the net. That, or we should focus on getting Heskey.

Yen

It was sub-£5 back in July during the Steam sale, now £11 is the best I can find with Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005HGG006/

Thanks chaps.

Yeah, FM requires Steam so any place you buy it from will just give you a Steam key.

But I want it nowwww. No worries, might just steal my dad's account.

kharma45

jXa7oi2vGhrDX.jpg

One of my proudest wins :')

FuturusX

I spent a long time away from the Playstation until recently when I picked up Dragon's Dogma, but my goodness, PSN is fucking fantastic now.

Wow, I could spend so long on these games. I bought and started playing Sound Shapes on my Vita... now this is a very good game.

For a system that has "no games" I think all together I've clocked at least 100 hours on it since I bought my Vita, between Persona 4, Gravity Daze, Rayman Origins, Minna no Golf, etc.

Back into console gaming, I am.

Is Counter Strike GO any good on console? Thinking about buying it since there's that rebate if you buy one of those featured games on PSN... already bought two of them (Papo & Yo + Sound Shapes), three would be a $6 rebate. Would gladly take that if CSGO is fun!

I approve of this post <Looks at his PS VITA>

Zabojnik

I missed the press conference, but I hope this was an accurate translation of what Conte said?

And does THIS sound right to anyone here-->

Conte's assistant “I’m here today, but I still don’t understand why, I was charged and sentenced without even being interviewed by the prosecution. I was judged without ever being heard!”

That's some of it, yeah, but you really have to hear him saying all that stuff and more and especially what the lawyers were saying. It's hard to believe what's actually happening. You can watch the conference here, but I'm sure they'll put a subtitled version on Juve's YT channel soon enough.

elseanio

So are the Sahin to pool rumours still alive...what the hell is going on there?

21st Aug
Guillem Balague &#8207;@GuillemBalague
Arsenal and Madrid have agreed deal for Sahin. If player is happy with details, deal should be confirmed in the next few days

Today
We do know now why Sahin hasnt accepted yet the loan deal to Arsenal. His agent met yesterday Anfield owners. He wants all info on table

FuturusX

21st Aug
Arsenal and Madrid have agreed deal for Sahin. If player is happy with details, deal should be confirmed in the next few days

Today
We do know now why Sahin hasnt accepted yet the loan deal to Arsenal. His agent met yesterday Anfield owners. He wants all info on table

I suspect we are being used to improve the deal with Arsenal no? Agents are my favourite kind of people...

And does THIS sound right to anyone here-->

Conte's assistant &#8220;I&#8217;m here today, but I still don&#8217;t understand why, I was charged and sentenced without even being interviewed by the prosecution. I was judged without ever being heard!&#8221;

Isn't that typical of the inquisitorial nature of courts in much of mainland Europe? I'll keep to common law legal jurisdictions, thank you very much.

elseanio

I suspect we are being used to improve the deal with Arsenal no? Agents are my favourite kind of people...

I dunno. I feel like it would have been announced already if everything was fine with Arsenal. Don't know what demands they have that's causing the stalling (probably a buy-out clause, with Sahin/Madrid being reluctant to accept any pre-arranged fee)

pulga

Banned
Have a bad feeling about todays game :( Albiol mang, Albiol.

Plus the players require a high rate of fitness to be able to pressure Barcelona during 90 mins, something I'm not quite sure they're ready for so early in the season.

Facism

What's your feeling on Sahin?

What's your opinion of him as a player, and what are the Madrid press saying about where he's likely to go?

You'd be better off asking a Dortmund supporter what Sahin is like. Madrid bought him injured, healed, then reinjured for months and barely played any part in madrid's campaign last year.

He was very good in the Turkey internationals over the summer. His impact in the loss to Austria was immediate as he allowed and created attacking chances as soon as he came on. Fucking fools run the national team, Sahin should have always been starting. One of those players you only stop by being a thug.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's some of it, yeah, but you really have to hear him saying all that stuff and more and especially what the lawyers were saying. It's hard to believe what's actually happening. You can watch the conference here, but I'm sure they'll put a subtitled version on Juve's YT channel soon enough.

Lol, Sandulli (one of the judges) really fucked up. They removed him and now he's facing a disciplinary hearing. We could use this
TAPdZ.gif

Meh, fuck this..

Where's my Osvaldo!

dFw4I.jpg

Kyoufu

Newcastle (4-2-3-1): Harper; Tavernier, Perch, Williamson (c), R Taylor; Bigirimana, Anita; Obertan, Gosling, Marveaux; Cisse

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What a Kangaroo court that was. Guilty until proven innocent? The burden of proof shouldn't fall on the accused.

confuziz said:
Boussoufa and Eto'o are both playing for Anzhi. my prediction will be correct.

Eto'o is 31? Wow, what a waste!

ShogunX

Who wants a bet he doesn't sign for Liverpool?

To me it seems like Madrid aren't interested in having a buy out clause (Like I said when Mourinho stated it in his press conference) and Arsenal are trying to get the clause in place holding up the move.

Now we are being mentioned to show Arsenal that it's a take it or leave it loan only with Sahin. Still fully expect the lad to be an Arsenal player soon.

GorillaJu

What a Kangaroo court that was. Guilty until proven innocent? The burden of proof shouldn't fall on the accused.

Eto'o is 31? Wow, what a waste!

Just from what I've read about the case, and mind you this is coming from a neutral to Serie A, it sounds like an absolute Mickey Mouse court. The punishments have been inconsistent, all the rulings are vague and nonsensical, and I hate to sound like a tin foil hat wearer but it does smack a tad of trying to "hunt the big game," so to speak. If Conte's Juve didn't win the scudetto last year, I can't imagine he'd get such a ridiculous sentence. Six months for one person's unsubstantiated claims?

elsk

Banned
Have a bad feeling about todays game :( Albiol mang, Albiol.

Plus the players require a high rate of fitness to be able to pressure Barcelona during 90 mins, something I'm not quite sure they're ready for so early in the season.

5-1.

Fazeli(Sahin's agent) is so annoying, glad we no longer have to deal with him....

nvm, just found out Gunter(our most promising youth player) is also represented by Fazeli....

Arnie

To me it seems like Madrid aren't interested in having a buy out clause (Like I said when Mourinho stated it in his press conference) and Arsenal are trying to get the clause in place holding up the move.

Now we are being mentioned to show Arsenal that it's a take it or leave it loan only with Sahin. Still fully expect the lad to be an Arsenal player soon.

That seems a pretty fair assessment.

Conte's presser was amazing. He does what my dad does, which is without really raising his voice he lets the anger seep into what he's saying.

Ma se non ho visto niente che devo denunciare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom