• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Paul Lambert: "We've got special plans for Everton's giant midfielder Felaini. We're putting Barry Bannan in a grow-bag"

Factoid of the day: I'm taller than Fellaini.

Hixx

Mancini: "No one is leaving."

20 minutes later.

SSN: "Dedryck Boyata to join FC Twente"

5 minutes later

SSN: "Adam Johnson in talks with Sunderland"
Roberto_Mancini2.jpg

operon

Surely none of us is actually reading Lunchbox's posts, he's just a troll and some day he'll get banned and peace will reign in here

dc89

I think you're assuming Mancini actually has any say in transfers at City.

I think he gives #basedmarwood a list of who he wants to sign and then it's up to him.

We've just been priced out this summer. When you look at who we looked at and who we've got it's scary that FFP is taking it's toll.

Of course Mancini has a say in who comes and goes.

Salvadora

D ‏@AFCAMDEN
Staff expect Theo to sign as "he is happy here". Decision will need to be made this week as he's going into last year. In talks right now.
D ‏@AFCAMDEN
@northbanklower Theo's reps are in this morning talking. Agreed, and I hope he does sign on.
Interesting.

deGod

No he didn't really get arrested but if we had been close to the pitch not even the security and the police could have stopped messi from attacking the ref

Regarding Sahin, still would have liked him at Arsenal but looking from a practical point of view, there is no point getting him if it is loan only, I thought there might have been a buy out clause.

If he did play brilliant for us which I think he would have - and then left - it would have felt like Cesc, RVP and Narsi all over again next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom