• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopen

539269_10151372246812501_1372862324_n.jpg

bud

i once tried to hold up my puke in the bus, but it didn't work. ;_;

i immediately got out at the next stop, and everyone was looking at me.

Only reason I could see Sahin going to Liverpool over Arsenal would be no buy option at the end of the year. To be honest I'd rather have someone already at Arsenal given a chance to play than train up a Real Madrid player for them.

i agree with this. it makes no sense to choose liverpool over arsenal since arsenal are playing in the champions league and already have an established brand of football that perfectly suits sahin. the same can't be said for liverpool.

Wessiej

This year will be disastrous for our uefa ranking. I hope PSV and Ajax can reach the quarter/semi final of the europa league.

Yup, there goes our spot for a second CL-place. Losing to all the Ukraine/Russian teams ugh. But with a good draw we both could get far in the EL. A friend of my said that Ajax-PSV will be the EL-final, because it will be held in the Arena and stuff. Would be funny hehe

Lunchbox

Banned
Yup, there goes our spot for a second CL-place. Losing to all the Ukraine/Russian teams ugh. But with a good draw we both could get far in the EL. A friend of my said that Ajax-PSV will be the EL-final, because it will be held in the Arena and stuff. Would be funny hehe

bilbao and porto arent keeping their players after this season, so who's really stopping you from winning europa?

A lot of people sure are jelly that Lunchbox is the best poster in this thread.

Seems as though Chelsea have signed Cesar Azpiliculeta.

I know nothing about him.

Neither do I really, other than him being really offensive and the Marseilles fans really loving him and not wanting to let him go as they called him their best right back ever, so yeah, fairly excited for him even if I don't know much, as much as I love Premier Ass, Chelsea really did need another right back. Ashley Cole tweeted that he just had his first training with him, so guess he will be ready to play soon.

dc89

Santa Cruz in advanced talks with Real Betis.
Johnson on his way out to Sunderland.

Maybe we can spend some monies now.

I'm surprised Sunderland haven't had more competition for Adam Johnson.

What a good signing for them though. They have a good set of attacking midfielders now. Fletcher is a good finisher so he should get them goals too.

bud23

Seems as though Chelsea have signed Cesar Azpiliculeta.

I know nothing about him.

Officially It´s done.
Interesting for Chelsea imo, a young defender with a high potential imo.

If you want to compare, Azpilicueta is similar to Arbeloa, safe in defense and going to attack ocassionally.Sounds like a replace for Ivanovic after current season.

Kyoufu

I'm surprised Sunderland haven't had more competition for Adam Johnson.

What a good signing for them though. They have a good set of attacking midfielders now. Fletcher is a good finisher so he should get them goals too.

That's because he's an overpriced British player. Why are you surprised that only Sunderland are daft enough to spend their money on him?

Clegg

Its been 10 years since Own was a genuinely good footballer.

He peaked at 22. Thats ridiculously sad when you think about it.

Jabo

I snagged an Owen 20 England shirt back in 98 but my mom donated it to charity without me knowing in 2001 I think.

Allegri threatened to resign if he was forced to sign Ze Twitter. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do whatever you like, I don't care. I'm tired of having to read the shitfest that are your posts. It's incredibly annoying.

Grow the fuck up.

You don't like it because it's the brutal truth though. What he's saying is true.

Anyone starting a sentence with both 'Liverpool' and 'Champions League' is asking for it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom