• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHarris78

So, a former Cardiff player makes a mistake to concede a goal. and send the Swans (albeit VERY briefly) to the top of the Premier League?

Pinch me!!

Salazar

Steven Wyeth ‏@stevenwyeth
Just spoken to ref Neil Swarbrick at SoL. Heavy rain in North-east & he's "very concerned" that #SAFC v #RFC won't go ahead

Arnie

I can't believe we've gone into the transfer window with Jay Spearing and Charlie Adam, and are coming out of it with Joe Allen and Nuri Sahin. It's deals like this that give me full faith in our new transfer policy. Eager to see Assaidi play, who could be the pick of the bunch, especially for the price we paid.

Lucas, Allen, Sahin, and Gerrard. Boss midfield, and Henderson's a tidy player to have as backup, with Shelvey being a rawer option too.

And Michu scored. Day's going well so far. Can't wait for the Chelsea game later, and then Juventus tonight.

Garjon

Nolan was holding back Vorm there, a common Stoke tactic. It's scummy as fuck and really should result in a free kick to the opposing side.

Hixx

Steven Wyeth ‏@stevenwyeth
Just spoken to ref Neil Swarbrick at SoL. Heavy rain in North-east & he's "very concerned" that #SAFC v #RFC won't go ahead

It's not going to. Still pissing down and ball just won't roll apparently.

Fucking waterlogged pitch in August!!

Arnie

Michu bringing the fantasy points.

Aye, I'm hoping Hazard has a guff week because I need to play catchup to those lucky souls who had him captain last week. I'm extra salty because I removed Hazard to make way for Yaya Toure, and that's after I'd already seen Hazard play really well in pre-season. God knows what I was thinking.

I need this Shinji lad to perform today and justify his inclusion. I know he's a quality player, and I think he can do some damage at Old Trafford, even if Fulham looked sharp on Saturday.

Aye, I'm hoping Hazard has a guff week because I need to play catchup to those lucky souls who had him captain last week. I'm extra salty because I removed Hazard to make way for Yaya Toure, and that's after I'd already seen Hazard play really well in pre-season. God knows what I was thinking.

I need this Shinji lad to perform today and justify his inclusion. I know he's a quality player, and I think he can do some damage at Old Trafford, even if Fulham looked sharp on Saturday.
I had to use my wild card already because I made a muck stand in team with intentions to update it and forgot. Currently got Hazard, Michu, Toure and Kagawa in my midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom