• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I had to use my wild card already because I made a muck stand in team with intentions to update it and forgot. Currently got Hazard, Michu, Toure and Kagawa in my midfield.

I'm just missing Hazard from that group. I'll get him eventually, selling Aguero and getting Tevez saved me a few quid, so I'll put that into play on my next free transfer.

Reina just said he believes Hart to be one of the best, if not the best keeper in the league at the moment. Have to say I'd agree with him.

Oh, and lastly, I'm genuinely gobsmacked that it's 6 days until the window closes and Modric still hasn't left Spurs, and they still haven't shown signs of getting an imminent replacement.

Mastadon

Banned
FFS

Sky Sports have just shown an ad for transfer deadline day.

Telling us to tune in for their coverage.

Don't fight it Clegg, you know you'll be tuning in to the Jim White Transfer Deadline Day Extravaganza with the rest of us.

Where else can you watch shite reporters get mauled and heckled by passing fans?

I'm just missing Hazard from that group. I'll get him eventually, selling Aguero and getting Tevez saved me a few quid, so I'll put that into play on my next free transfer.

Reina just said he believes Hart to be one of the best, if not the best keeper in the league at the moment. Have to say I'd agree with him.

Oh, and lastly, I'm genuinely gobsmacked that it's 6 days until the window closes and Modric still hasn't left Spurs, and they still haven't shown signs of getting an imminent replacement.
I swapped Tevez for Aguero too.

Kyoufu

I've never experienced deadline day but I'm going to tune in with popcorn. Should be fun to see transfers happen in the last hours.

deGod

Arsene said that he tried to buy hazard a few years ago. If he tried to buy half the players he wanted to over the last few years he'd have a super team

Garjon

"Nothing's really dropping for West Ham"

WTF, they've just had a big chance to score but the shot was fluffed, the same x2 before half time.

Arnie

:lol

Sam at a loss.

That was great. A helpless shake of the head, a look at the floor, head rested on, if not quite in, his hands.

He looks like he had a few tins last night, too. Naughty black shirt number also, looking like a Midlands gangster.

Slizz

Really hope the power doesn't go off here so I can watch the United game.

I'm getting the outskirts of a tropical storm right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom