• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Snapped%20marios%20head%20gear.ashx

This needs no words.

Wonder if Sunderland will get a big fine

I know you can't control the weather but surely a premier league pitch should be able to withstand it

Poor reading fans

faridmon

I know you can't control the weather but surely a premier league pitch should be able to withstand it

Poor reading fans

It seems that the day have brightened up and the clear sky is appearing. Why couldn't they delay it for two or three hours? Poor Reading fans, indeed.

Garjon

Dyer is saving my FF team. He's been really good the first 2 games.

He won't score anything more unless he scores or gets an assist, it's proper shit how the Bonus points only ever go to the players who get loads of points anyway.

GRAHAM! Well one of them had to go in.

madmackem

Poor reading fans

I have a river in my back garden mate, there is nothing that couldve been done that wasnt we have everything that is required by the prem and more in the ground. It hasnt stopped raining since yesterday and was pretty mad this morning for long periods. Its now stopped more or less down to a light drizzel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom