• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

Just saw that. Not good.

I asked my brother if he was a United fan would he be bothered to see Nani leave. He said no cause of the way the game is changing.

Teams playing alot more central and I'd like United to play that way now with Kagawa/Cleverley but we've always been built on good wingers, just I'm sick of watching us play it down the wing for Evra to fuck it up or Young cut onto his right and play a shite ball in to the box.

Nani on his day is devastating cutting in, though. I wouldn't get rid of him for anything less than silly money.

fuenf

BAAAAAAYEEEEERN!!!! Come on let's win some silverware this season!

Bayern: Neuer - Lahm - Boateng - Dante - Badstuber - Gustavo - Kroos - Robben - Müller - Shariri - Mandzukic

Clegg

If Nani is sold, the transfer fee will be used to offset Uniteds summer spending.

It won't be reinvested into new players.

GorillaJu

If Rooney didn't play at all (unlikely) I'd be pretty happy as I have him as captain, but Michu as VC. I know he'll come on though and I'll get a whopping two points for him. :(

Hixx

Went out and bought Sleeping Dogs, something to do I suppose...

Our first league home game 2 weeks into September :(

Morecambe softens the blow I suppose...

GorillaJu

I would never wish injury out of bitter spite, but when my fantasy team is on the line, I hope RVP hobbles off early with a cute little hamstring tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom