• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

I really hate West Ham right now and I feel sorry for their fans for having to put up with Allardyce's tactics and squad selection. Constantly pulling down players who have outmatched them and making as much rash contact as they can without getting booked. I'm just happy to see them losing.

De Gea; Rafael, Carrick, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Anderson, Kagawa, Young; van Persie

Nani and Rooney deserve to be dropped. Hopefully Anderson can step up because we can't afford to be static in midfield any longer. Otherwise, nice to see van Persie start and Kagawa in the hole as is proper.

Tc91

Nani not even on the bench.

That doesn't sound good.

Maybe the reports about a row with SAF are true.

Just saw that. Not good.

I asked my brother if he was a United fan would he be bothered to see Nani leave. He said no cause of the way the game is changing.

Teams playing alot more central and I'd like United to play that way now with Kagawa/Cleverley but we've always been built on good wingers, just I'm sick of watching us play it down the wing for Evra to fuck it up or Young cut onto his right and play a shite ball in to the box.

A stone overweight? That's pretty bad for a professional.

Wouldn't read too much into Nani not being on the bench quite yet. Giggs hasn't played at all so far; he was in for a game sometime soon and Nani's abysmal display last week made it pretty easy for Fergie to pull the trigger.

fuenf

looks like we can forget about Martinez :(

Sammer confirmed that Bilbao needs to accept the transfer, the buyout clause isnt an option because of legal issues. FUCK!!!

Garjon

Is it odd that I've only just realised that when players come off for a sub, they are clapping the fans, not getting the fans to clap louder for themselves?

dc89

Plausible.

fat_bastard.JPG

Just saw that. Not good.

I asked my brother if he was a United fan would he be bothered to see Nani leave. He said no cause of the way the game is changing.

Teams playing alot more central and I'd like United to play that way now with Kagawa/Cleverley but we've always been built on good wingers, just I'm sick of watching us play it down the wing for Evra to fuck it up or Young cut onto his right and play a shite ball in to the box.

Like G Nev said on Sky, the game is changing and wingers are not used how they used to be!

Slizz

Is it odd that I've only just realised that when players come off for a sub, they are clapping the fans, not getting the fans to clap louder for themselves?

Lol yea thats kinda odd. It's obvious the player is showing appreciation, which in turn though does lead to louder applause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom