• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Anyone saw the sign?

A1OX0C4CUAAbE3X.jpg

"Arsene, probably the best chief scout in Manchester"

bjaelke

Listening to John Jensen's half time analysis and I get the feeling he still holds a grudge. He's all over this Arsenal side
KuGsj.gif

snoopen

I like how the whole Arsenal team is committed to defending and everyone is pulling their weight from what i've seen. No more Arshavin running at a defender and standing in awe as a tackler runs away with it.

Fergie

Banned
The Sweeney looks alright, also that 02 priority sports advert music is great, think its Woodkid, same band from the assassin creed CGI trailer.

GQman2121

Banned
What happened with M'Vila? Did that just fall through or what? Seemed like they were the only real club that had an interest and the player was keen on the move. Now nothing.....

Arnie

Arteta's such a good player, I remember how apathetic the Arsenal fans were when they signed him. I couldn't understand why.

Salazar

PL refs in not booking the Englishman shock.

The most booked Premier League players list would overflow with Englishmen.

Concentrate on getting a result against City. Not on building a little sandcastle of a moral argument about reffing and foreign players/Liverpool.

Clegg

Looked like a penalty to me.

Very similar to the penalty WBA received last week.

Terrible defending from Gibbs.

Salazar said:
The most booked Premier League players list would overflow with Englishmen.

Not if filtered to bookings for dissent. Englishmen can't do that, or dive, according to refs. I include Gerrard in this too by the way. See Pennant again just now. If they're going to crack down it has to be on everyone, not just certain players.

Choc

Banned
so lets say we get to 90mins and arsenal hasn't scored

think wenger will realise the yneed to buy a striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom