• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Donnie Darko is one of the top five worst films I've seen in my life.

Literally an hour and a half of Jake Gyllenhaal tilting his head downwards and staring at the camera while some semen flew around

elsk

Banned
Suso is apparently in the 20 man squad for Sunderland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suso_(footballer)

inO3dSCSOWLyj.png

Maggie Gyllenhaal is very strangely attractive.

Ugly face but interesting body.

Fergie

Banned
Long Ass Post

This is pretty great for Arsenal, maybe now the blue side of Manchester will be Arsene's scouting ground. ;)

Really, this is quite awesome for youth footballers, and even if City probably won't use them, I'm sure other clubs won't mind taking them off their hands, especially mid to lower level clubs. And also other high-level clubs who use youth regularly. Just Sayain'.

Dat kizth.
Just had one similar today with Reus and Per. Wasn't a full on kiss, more like a peck on the cheek.

Lovely Long Ass Post

0352_3ax8.gif

This daily would be awesome, either way thanks bro.

I can't see why Yesil would want to go back, unless he gets no games in the next few years, which I doubt. Seems like a silly deal.

The problem is that no one really knows about the buy-back clause. Maybe it's kinda like one of those crazy Italian co-ownership of the co-ownership of the co-ownership deals. If he's failing at Liverpool, he can come back if Leverkusen still rate him. If he succeeds, Leverkusen will buy him back just to sell him back instantly for a higher price.

dc89

This is pretty great for Arsenal, maybe now the blue side of Manchester will be Arsene's scouting ground. ;)

Really, this is quite awesome for youth footballers, and even if City probably don't use them, I'm sure other clubs won't mind taking them of their hands, especially mid to lower level clubs. And also other high-level clubs who use youth regularly. Just Sayain'.

Thanks dude! It looks wonderful. Glad you can appreciate it.

It's the most subtle 'nude' pic of her around. =p

You telling me there is more?!

Igo

Maggie Gyllenhaal is very strangely attractive.
I'm with you, but I can't argue with this.
Made me want to put my boot through the screen in TDK
Her cheeks looked like a pair of 88yr old breasts hanging beneath her eyes, almost like they were desperately trying to escape her face. They were a huge distraction in every scene. I don't think i've ever seen a woman look so haggard in a major film before.

For our resident Muslims, what are your thoughts on this anti-Muslim film thingy, and what are your thoughts on radical Islam?
It's obviously offensive but I don't really care enough. Not too sound too vulnerable but over the years I've got used to this kind of thing. Besides, people can and say do as they want really, I don't have a major problem with that.

As usual, we've let ourselves down with this ridiculous response as one editor (Mehdi Hassan) succinctly put it there is mass desecration of many holy sites in Saudi Arabia but nobody seems to be offended by that. Muslims suddenly tend to care alot about stuff which might offend them when it's somebody out of the fold committing the offence. There are quite a few examples of stuff happening within the Islamic world by radical Muslims which should be pretty offensive to most even-minded Muslims but there's hardly any protest.

Sadly I think my view isn't exactly a common one. Alot of people are just majorly upset by this and whilst I can see why I just don't quite get it. I find it offensive and upsetting but it's not impacting my every day life. Generally I think Muslims just need to learn to deal - that said we still get a rough deal from most western media IMO.

3Sixty

Decent story on Morgan Schniderlin on The Times.

Some highlights:

"The first came at 16. He had an offer from a “big English club”, as he describes them. He means Arsenal, but is too diplomatic to say so. This was his moment, a gold filigree invitation to the promised land, the Premier League. He said no. He would stay and continue his education at home, in Strasbourg.
“I spoke with my family and they asked if I was ready,” he says. “I didn’t know. Leaving all of my family, all of my friends, at 16? I did not want to go to sit on the bench like some others. I wanted to go and play football. If I wasn’t going to, then I wasn’t ready.”

" That player, though, would be very different from the one who endured the spit and sawdust of League One.
“I learnt so much,” he says. “You learn about physicality, about contact, about getting the ball back. You get tackled from everywhere in League One, challenges that would be a red in France, but are nothing here. I could not have learnt that anywhere else. You can’t teach it in an academy.”

I thought it was funny in TDKR when
Marion's character (HOTTEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD) picked up a picture of Rachel, which was Maggie's face :lol :lol :lol
oh and Maggie is defo ugly

bjaelke

Today? Damn, Magath the mad man doesn't even get stopped by a closed transfer window to buy players.
Magath doesn't care what other people say.

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu
Kjaer starting for Wolfsburg, probably in defensive midfield, after saying he will never play under Magath again.

Kyoufu

Majority of the western world considers Maggie Gyllenhaal to be ugly

Majority of the western world also considers Justin Bieber to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Then again, the majority of this world is fucked up so no surprise there.

I wish football would start again so we can go back to talking about that rather than calling people ugly.

Magath doesn't care what other people say.

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu
Kjaer starting for Wolfsburg, probably in defensive midfield, after saying he will never play under Magath again.

Magath also said that Diego will never again play under him. Now he's Wolfsburg's "new" star signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom