• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
7pASx.png

GZE91.png

Well google is right I guess, even knows where to find Wilbury

djPO2.png

Seriously though I like her huge cheeks, most of the perfect girls that are posted in here bores me. It's the imperfections that makes perfection and blah blah. ;)

What's happened?

Defectice mp3 player, 80% of the time when I go between songs/podcasts, it locks up and lowers the volume to zero. Yesterday it was preventing me from turning it off. Reset doesn't fix it, nor does reformatting. No FAQs have helped. Customer services have washed their hands of the product, I'm outside of the return window and its from a third party Amazon seller. Unless they're feeling particularly kind and are willing to replace it, I've basically flushed £80 down the toilet. The Sony I had before it also had a fucked up volume control, and doesn't load the library any more. Might go for a Creative if I can't get this one replaced

dc89

Defectice mp3 player, 80% of the time when I go between songs/podcasts, it locks up and lowers the volume to zero. Yesterday it was preventing me from turning it off. Reset doesn;t fix it, nor does reformatting. No FAQs have helped. Customer services have washed their hands of the product, I'm outside of the return windowm and its from a thrid party Amazon seller. Unless they're feeling oarticularly kind and are willing to replace it, I've basically flushed £80 down the toilet. The Sony I had before it also had a fucked up volume control, and doesn't load the library any more. Might go for a Creative if I can't get this one replaced

That sucks. I've never owned a Creative but I liked what I saw, my friend had one.

Did anyone here have a Zune?

Rodgers seems satisfactorily (is that a word?) confident of the direction the team's going regardless of results so far. Nice to see after Roy and Kenny, who were a bit embarassing after a few poor results

How on Earth did this topic become about Maggie?

Get used to this. These guys spent much last season talking about that lass with the jawline from House. In fact - very rarely does Football get discussed in here. It's basically a what crazy stuff happened on Brookside this week, and what's Tom Cleverly up to today.

Olivia Wilde is stunning btw, even if her jaw is huge

And there we go...

Hixx

Get used to this. These guys spent much last season talking about that lass with the jawline from House. In fact - very rarely does Football get discussed in here. It's basically a what crazy stuff happened on Brookside this week, and what's Tom Cleverly up to today.

No, we're into Korean dramas now.

Clegg

We talk plenty about football.

L2mUk.jpg

Then I moved onto a iPod. 20gbs, back when it had the four seperate buttons and a non click wheel.

And now I have the silver iPod, and an iPod Touch that don't get used because I use my iPhone 4S.

Messi

I always thought the Walking Dead lady from you avatar looks like an attractive Maggie

edit: Isn't her name Maggie in the programme? That could be why :p

Lauren Cohen <3

Walking Dead Maggie is awesome much hotter than any other maggies. Especially ones with massive cheekbones.

Barnsley
Birmingham City
Blackpool
Brighton & Hove Albion
Bristol City
Burnley
Cardiff City
Crystal Palace
Derby County
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Nottingham Forest
Peterborough United
Watford

Championship is absolutely stacked this year with former Premier League sides.

ATF487

Had one of these almost 10 years ago now, was pretty awesome. Not that much different from my iPod classic now, all the cool innovations are with shit like the iPod Touch, and I'm not buying one of those until it can hold my ~120gig collection and podcasts

h676.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
Barnsley
Birmingham City
Blackpool
Brighton & Hove Albion
Bristol City
Burnley
Cardiff City
Crystal Palace
Derby County
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Nottingham Forest
Peterborough United
Watford

Championship is absolutely stacked this year with former Premier League sides.

Um..

Holy fucktits I am having some weird deja-vu here.

I actually went down to see whether I wasn't looking at a previous page. Welp, this it. I'm going insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom