• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I really hope this team plays well.

I don't want another performance where we play badly, go a goal down and only then begin to play with a bit of purpose.

pulga

Banned
United's not gonna have a good time today.

Then again, it's Wigan, the most unpredictable team ever. AGUANTEEE FIGUEROA!

There's nothing better than watching a stream run perfectly for the game prior to your own, then once it's about to kick off, the stream goes to pot.

if we continue this way someone has to photoshop a smile on my avatar
ibivf38ej91DQz.png

J/k

ibacjX7YtANj6b.png

There's nothing better than watching a stream run perfectly for the game prior to your own, then once it's about to kick off, the stream goes to pot.
Story of my life

Surprisingly the Bundesliga streams are awesome, but Premier League can get very choppy at times. Guess nobody watches the Bundesliga

jtb

Banned
what the fuck. GERVINHO through the middle?!? I'm sorry, but that's fucking unbelievable. Walcott's been begging to play through the middle for years, Giroud needs a confidence boost, and you play GERVINHO up front?

bud

what the fuck. GERVINHO through the middle?!? I'm sorry, but that's fucking unbelievable. Walcott's been begging to play through the middle for years, Giroud needs a confidence boost, and you play GERVINHO up front?

if messi can do it, then why can't gervinho?

Hieberrr

Man, I can't find an HD stream for the Bayern game to save my life. It's like the number of streams gets smaller and smaller every single week LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom