• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Lindegaard, Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Buttner, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Chicharito, Welbeck

Fagie plz

Awful team

De Gea is getting screwed over. We played Giggs and Scholes against Wigan last season and we lost.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenks, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Coquelin, Arteta, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Podolski (via @arsenal)
Substitutes: Koscielny, Santos, Giroud, Walcott, Ramsey, Arshavin, Mannone #AFCvSFC

Gervinho? Please step up today, we could do with a win.

Clegg

Subs: De Gea, Evans, Valencia, Cleverley, RvP, Powell, Kagawa

At least the bench is good.

Anderson is either injured or SAF has finally given up.

jtb

Banned
I thought Podolski was really impressive at Anfield as a winger. ALways tracking back, bagged a goal... And though Giroud has missed sitter after sitter in the first three league games, he's been very good at getting into those positions. This is just a case of lacking the cohesion and confidence of the taem. He's a much more versatile threat (and consistent threat) than Podolski, so I hope he gets that first goal out of the way ASAP.

edit: also, Coq over Ramsey... interesting choice. Has Ramsey started yet this season?

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenks, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Coquelin, Arteta, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Podolski (via @arsenal)
Substitutes: Koscielny, Santos, Giroud, Walcott, Ramsey, Arshavin, Mannone #AFCvSFC

Gervinho? Please step up today, we could do with a win.
Decent team but lacks depth. I would have rested Vermaelen and played Kos instead personally but hopefully we can pull off a win.

Wenger better not be losing confidence in Giroud. It's only been 3 games!

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Kehl - Blaszczykowski, Götze, Großkreutz - Lewandowski

Götze's back :D

As expected, Reus is getting a rest after his knock in the international.

Decent team but lacks depth. I would have rested Vermaelen and played Kos instead personally but hopefully we can pull off a win.

Wenger better not be losing confidence in Giroud. It's only been 3 games!

Yeah I was hoping he'd just play Giroud until he scored, just to brute force a confidence boost.

bud23

lol just read EA has delayed its latest NBA game indefinitely after the debarcle that was NBA Elite

2 NBA failures in a row EA? Give up.

I guess all their effort goes into FIFA and Madden now. It shows.

I guess this mess is because they are already focused on the next gen and don´t care much the current gen. At least I hope so.

Was hoping Moses would start or us today :/

Don't rate Ramires as a winger.

It seems RDM has learnt absolutely nothing from the wholly embarrassing performance against Athletico. We need someone better on the right than Ramires. The only bonus is that we're playing against Bosingwa on that that side.

Put Sturridge or Oscar on the right. Resting Mata is ridiculous anyway, hes had 2 weeks off ffs, get him in there. Hes a professional football, I bet he would want to play as well *sigh*

D_prOdigy

Buttner, Nani, Chicha - good.
No de Gea - shame.

It's risky, but you have to start rotating at some point. Plenty of worse times to do it than a home game against Wigan.

Going to watch the match with my brother on my PC so won't post in here but I hope Moses gets some time! Really don't understand why he wanted to sign with us :lol

Sloosha

It seems RDM has learnt absolutely nothing from the wholly embarrassing performance against Athletico. We need someone better on the right than Ramires. The only bonus is that we're playing against Bosingwa on that that side.

Put Sturridge or Oscar on the right. Resting Mata is ridiculous anyway, hes had 2 weeks off ffs, get him in there. Hes a professional football, I bet he would want to play as well *sigh*

Yep, pretty uninspiring starting lineup. And Ramires on the right again. :(

All that money spent and only Hazard starts.

qindarka

Banned
Ramires is ok on the right, he did perfectly fine there last season. And he is still one of our best players, I don't blame RDM for wanting to fit him in there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuuu Harry Kane so close

Ramires runs about but he cannot cross, Moses would be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom