• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of the Match remains Gigi. Made a couple saves we needed to let Vucinic change the game.

Also, classic Luca Toni goal. Fuck you he's amazing!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/luca-toni-fiorentina-2-0-v-catania/

Rikkun

Zeman, we have someone for you

1475095-bologna_gilardino.JPG

Nice to see future captain Marchisio cooling heads.

And nice to see us coming from behind to beat a team we dropped four points to last year.

That's 42 without defeat now.

Juve win. 3-1.

What did we learn today?
1. Matri sucks when he isn't the tactical focus of the attack.
2. Carrera makes good substitutions
3. Giaccherini remains as hardworking as ever and really has proven he deserves to be part of this team.
4. Our defenders suffer without the protection of the hardworking Vidal.
5. Caceres is a good defender, and has a decent shot, but his crosses need work.
6. Vucinic plays best when he's angry. Hope SP7 starts pulling some practical jokes on him before matches.
7. We did well in selling half of Immobile to Genoa. They're giving him time and he's paying them back with quality. We'll buy him back in a couple of years when he's ready to lead our line.
8. Buffon is still our best defender.

dc89

Reading playing YNWA. Classy.

Also there was something in the paper this morning saying United issues a statement slamming fans who were disrespectful yesterday. Probably LTTP in saying that but it leads me on to my next point.

The only way this will stop is for fellow fans to question them or report them to stewards. It has to stop though.

Zabojnik

Some of our players, starting with Bonucci (and today Barzagli), need to get their fucking head in the game from the 1st minute. Criminal defending today, especially in the first half. We were spared because, you know, Genoa. If it had been Chelsea ... rape. Even Torres would've scored.

Amen to that, fade.

bud

Juve win. 3-1.

What did we learn today?
3. Giaccherini remains as hardworking as ever and really has proven he deserves to be part of this team.
5. Caceres is a good defender, and has a decent shot, but his crosses need work.
6. Vucinic plays best when he's angry. Hope SP7 starts pulling some practical jokes on him before matches.
7. We did well in selling half of Immobile to Genoa. They're giving him time and he's paying them back with quality. We'll buy him back in a couple of years when he's ready to lead our line.

is conte not allowed to have any contact with his assistents? what about during half time?

Cuddler

Great second half for Juventus. I think is pretty clear that we can't leave so many good players out, all togheter. Vucinic and Giovinco are playing really well togheter. Really really happy for Toni, after all the terrible things that he has passed. It's always one of my favourite player and he is born not so distance to were I live! Happy for Bologna and for Gilardino too, underrated player right now, he was so good when he was young, he lost so much confidence with Milan.

Meier

AVB is killing my ESPN fantasy team with this not starting Adebayor shit. Ugh!

His value has dropped by 0.6 since I bought him.

Juve win. 3-1.

What did we learn today?
Agree with all of this. A little worried about how we're going to rotate our squad with all the CL games in the next two months in addition to visiting Florence and hosting Roma, Napoli, and Inter.

is conte not allowed to have any contact with his assistents? what about during half time?
No and no. He can train them during the week and see every aspect outside of games, but on match days he has to sit in his little box and just watch.

Clegg

I fail to see the significance in Richard Wright having more league titles than RVP.

Even for "banter" purposes its a pretty poor sledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom