• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

What are the bookies odds for AVB out by Christmas? He must "solidificate" his philosophy soon, or I see bad things for him in the near future.

Clegg

How the fuck is that a yellow for Bonucci?

Arms by his side and the ball strikes it.

Idiotic decision by from the referee.

Four matches, two loses, one tie, one win.

Something's up in Real Madrid. Something very big. Until yesterday's match I thought it was just bad shape of a very short summer for all of them but Di María and Higuaín.

Now I really feel there's something going in the lockers. Something Mourinho can't control. And that's big. Huge.

As he stated, there's no team. I really thought Mourinho had packed up the egos and threw them away.

I can't believe after six official matches the team hasn't build up. Something beyond football is happening and I really hope they fix, because there's only one team that can make Barcelona stay in the shadows for a long time until Xavi and Iniesta get older and broken and that's this Real Madrid.

Salazar

How the fuck is that a yellow for Bonucci?

Arms by his side and the ball strikes it.

Idiotic decision by from the referee.

"suspicion of handball" I read today in Bannned Paper, viz. Crouchosaurus.

Lol, S Wrath talking like Twin Peaks, bout the ancient evil in the forest.

Matri's instructions seem to be hover around the box and play the one two with Giovinco/Marchisio. Which is wrong, for my money. Should be encouraging him to make runs.

Messi

Four matches, two loses, one tie, one win.

Something's up in Real Madrid. Something very big. Until yesterday's match I thought it was just bad shape of a very short summer for all of them but Di María and Higuaín.

Now I really feel there's something going in the lockers. Something Mourinho can't control. And that's big. Huge.

As he stated, there's no team. I really thought Mourinho had packed up the egos and threw them away.

I can't believe after six official matches the team hasn't build up. Something beyond football is happening and I really hope they fix, because there's only one team that can make Barcelona stay in the shadows for a long time until Xavi and Iniesta get older and broken and that's this Real Madrid.

Da fuck?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alright I'm home.

Oh okay so we're still crossing the ball to no one?

Even Giovinco is crossing and not shooting.

Demba Ba is doing his dream team on Twitter -

--------Van Der Sar---------

-------Laurent Blanc - Franco Baresi - Paolo Maldini--------

---- Zidane - Iniesta - Makelele - Rivaldo ---------

------ Messi - Ronaldo(the real one)- Henry------

Love his dig at CR7 'The real one' :lol :lol

Alright I'm home.

Oh okay so we're still crossing the ball to no one?

Even Giovinco is crossing and not shooting.

Like I said no idea why Matri isn't being told to run into the box. It's an instructional problem. This 3-5-2 really doesn't suit him. Needs to be at the center of a 4-3-3, for me.

Great turn from Borriello. I like this guy. We should sign him.

Edit: See, that's the runs Matri needs to be making all game long. Shit finishing though.

De Ceglie and Caceres don't really offer the same drive down the flanks as Asamoah and Licht. Which is a shame, because that's where we're getting the most space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom