• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Looks like Tottenham are finally getting it together under AVB! Had to defend quite a bit this half but they managed to keep it tight and have now got another goal.

Promising to see!

dc89

I said It before and I'll say it again. Defoe is good.

:lol at AVB's celebration. He's more entertaining than the football sometimes.

Soi-Fong

Looks like Tottenham are finally getting it together under AVB! Had to defend quite a bit this half but they managed to keep it tight and have now got another goal.

Promising to see!

This is Reading... You're kinda overestimating Spurs already. Add to that, Reading have barely threatened at all and just hoofed the ball forward.

None of their guys make enough runs, and add to that a lot of their players have pretty horrible first touch.

Wilbur

Banned
Reading have Chelsea a game and everyone just creamed over Hazard instead. Seems like Spurs are playing well and everyone is making excuses.

FOOTBALL

There you go.

Whats the return?

Just Arnie it seems.

Congrats Meus

20120916-ndtnse8b2p552nqju7ak36hwji.jpg

:D

GQman2121

Banned
Great, there goes Walker's clean sheet points. This game has been a complete fantasy bust for me. :(

Some good goals though, so it's at least been entertaining.

Fergie

Banned
Is this the 3rd time Spurs conceded near the 90th minute? I remember them conceding in similar fashion before the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom