• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
I think Robben will play, and Martinez will start. It'll be a spectacle.

Robben is not training with the group. I think it could look like this:

----------------Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Dante - Badstuber
---Luiz Gustavo - Schweinsteiger
------Mueller - Kroos - Ribéry
--------------Mandzukic

OR

----------------Neuer
-------------Luiz Gustavo
-------Martínez - Schweinsteiger
------Mueller - Mandzukic - Ribéry

spidye

Robben is not training with the group. I think it could look like this:

Neuer
Luiz Gustavo
Martínez - Schweinsteiger
Mueller - Mandzukic - Ribéry

this please. I really want to see if this formation works.

elsk

Banned
Yeah, I don't see Jupp dropping Luiz Gustavo from the starting line-up against a strong side like Valencia. He was a key player to defeat Real Madrid last season.

spidye

Yeah, I don't see Jupp dropping Luiz Gustavo from the starting line-up against a strong side like Valencia. He was a key player to defeat Real Madrid last season.

he was THE key player, IMO. he alone destroyed most of the attacks of RM.
Alaba had a big role too. he made ronaldo his bitch

Gonna rewatch

A0563-16.jpg

I have a thing for musicals

Ugh. So I missed this as I was sleeping.... Palermo ahs sacked their coach after only 3 matches, Zamparini is already on fire and I think will go for his record of sackings this season. Gasperini new manager.

The_Joker

so i give fink 3 more rounds.. we have to make at least 3 points against dortmund, gladbach or hannover otherwise he has to go...

p.s.: is it ok to write what i wish for refree stark? or can i get banned for a little bit of hatred?

Kyoufu

Betting against your team seems to be the way to go. That way if your team loses you at least make some cash. lol

Unless you support Barca or Real of course. I would never bet against them.

Zabojnik

Ugh. So I missed this as I was sleeping.... Palermo ahs sacked their coach after only 3 matches, Zamparini is already on fire and I think will go for his record of sackings this season. Gasperini new manager.

All according to keikaku. You know what to do, agent Gasperini.

Hixx

Betting against your team seems to be the way to go. That way if your team loses you at least make some cash. lol

Unless you support Barca or Real of course. I would never bet against them.

ibh272MjKafpqL.gif

Disgraceful.

Anyway, our tough start is out of the way we now have 2 games where we should look to pick up 6 points against West Ham and Wigan.

Then it's City and then the Mags. Fuuuuuuu

ibh272MjKafpqL.gif

Disgraceful.

Anyway, our tough start is out of the way we now have 2 games where we should look to pick up 6 points against West Ham and Wigan.

Then it's City and then the Mags. Fuuuuuuu

I was just thinking about that in the shower. Can't wait. Is it at your place first?

TeegsD

Starting 11 for Sporting: Rui Patrício, Cédric; Xandão; Rojo; Pranjic; Fernandes; Elias; Adrien; Izmailov; Cariillo; Wolfswinkel

We must win, no other results.

Clegg

The Hot Girl/Ugly Guy thread needs to be erased from GAF and scorched from my memory forever.

That thread is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom