• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

on a scale of one to ten, how hairy is your arse?

mine would have to be seven. the cheeks themselves are fairly hairless, but that crack... fuck. i can curl it up into dreads, man. this one time i shaved my balls, i went to far down south, and i had a sweaty crack for a while. ;_;

I don't know why but man I laughed out loud at this. Hahahaha. Maybe it's because I imagine guys from the hot girls thread coming here to check this thread and your post being the first thing they see. :lol

Mine is awful but I am too lazy to shave it :lol

Mine is awful too, but after the tips from giantbomb I feel really confident. The real problem is that I always cut this fucking mole I got next to my nose when I try to shave my moustache hair, ever seen those virgin Mary statues that constantly bleed? That's pretty much my mole when I try to shave there.

Arnie

Arnie Villas-Boas

jcWw4.jpg

Oxx

I shaved off my beard and had a haircut this week. I look ten years younger. Which is worrying. I don't want to end up like Dec (off of Ant and Dec) and look like a teenager when I am 40.

Wiping your arse after a shit is a fucking nuisance when your crack is hairier than Hagrid's head.
It's even worse with the greasy diarrhea shits I take every Saturday. My shits are particularly foul in the morning because of the chips I had for supper and that whole packet of crisps in the evening. I completely cake the bottom of the toilet with a thick layer of extra creamy PB.

Have to take a shower immediately afterwards so that I don't feel like a stinking hobo.

Carbonox

It's even worse with the greasy diarrhea shits I take every Saturday. My shits are particularly foul in the morning because of the chips I had for supper and that whole packet of crisps in the evening. I completely cake the bottom of the toilet with a thick layer of extra creamy PB.

Have to take a shower immediately afterwards so that I don't feel like a stinking hobo.

Spray your arse with Febreeze and hope for the best.

kharma45

First day of University life tomorrow. Mature student-age here I come.

Hoping for some low self-esteem hotties.

There'll be plenty of those, and just wait until exam results night.

Freshers is prime picking, Monday night Union tomorrow will be brimming with... opportunities.

They'll see you on your motorbike and secrete such incredible amounts of biff batter, but then you talk and it'll curdle

Jesus.

bud

i have a crazy amount of leg hair which is kinda weird to me because i have little facial hair (can't even grow a proper beard), very little chest hair.

every time i shave my junk, i have to cut the hair on my upper leg or else it looks way too much like this:

(artist's impression)

a few notes:

- yes, my legs are short, but i'm only about 175cm/5'9'
- yes, my left testicle is bigger and hangs lower
- yes, my penis hangs a bit downwards and to the left

also, i'm really bummed out empire refused to ask the hairy question to emma stone or, more recently, milla jovovich. they did ask carla gugino, though, but i wish her answer was more detailed.

kharma45

i have a crazy amount of leg hair which is kinda weird to me because i have little facial hair (can't even grow a proper beard), very little chest hair.

every time i shave my junk, i have to cut the hair on my upper leg or else it looks way too much like this:

(artist's impression)

a few notes:

also, i'm really bummed out empire refused to ask the hairy question to emma stone or, more recently, milla jovovich. they did ask carla gugino, though, but i wish her answer was more detailed.

:lol

Similar to me though, I've literally no facial or chest hair but a good treasure trail, nice hairy arse and very hair legs.

[IM'G].[/IMG]
(artist's impression)

a few notes:

ibjK6s7OGCGbdN.gif

:lol that picture is amazing.

Since we're talking about facial hair. Current chin action.

Inconsistent and I can't grown bits to join the tache to the beard but if I shave I look about 12. So this is what I have to roll with.

operon

I need woke the house from laughing. Thankfully my ass hair rates a 3 I'd say am not particularly hairy on my body like the rest of you. For some reason I don't seem to have an artists impression readily available

Wilbur

Banned
I can't stop. First I was having a pride laugh at imagining biff batter curdling and then I scrolled down and I saw that. Fuck. I really should be asleep but I'm in hysterics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom