• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
bowing.gif

rodvik

Gerrard seems a nice bloke, Suarez is surprisingly likeable.

Rodgers does not come across well so far. Bit of a blowhard to be honest.

Looks like I disappeared just in time. We hardly knew ye Bud, and Kharma.
At the age of 20 my facial hair is still very much adolescent.

http://i.imgur.com/8SQ9P.jpg?1[IMG][/QUOTE]

And here is me after going a week without shaving. I'm 24.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jlp28.jpg?1

Grssu.jpg

Ignore the red neck. We can discuss auto-erotic asphyxiation some other time.

I get why Bud was banned, albeit I personally wouldn't have booted him for that. But I can't see a single thing in Kharma's post history to suggest why he got banned.

Edit: oh, he posted some image that was frowned upon too it seems.

Messi

Hey guys, I recorded this video at the Clasico a few weeks back. Gerard Pique stayed behind shooting balls into an empty net but when he was walking off the field I managed to catch a nice bit of skill on video. Take a look

Nice Pique skill

Ps, its my first youtube upload :p

Slizz

Hey guys, I recorded this video at the Clasico a few weeks back. Gerard Pique stayed behind shooting balls into an empty net but when he was walking off the field I managed to catch a nice bit of skill on video. Take a look

Nice Pique skill

Nice! Quality is good on the video too.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Nice Pique skill

Like a BAUS

nice video and damn we should put him in his natural position... STRIKER!

They'll be back, and you can always see them on the IRC channel in the meantime.

And yes, both bans were because of images that were posted.
Our beautiful babies. They will be back!

If we believe really hard they will resurrect.

(mispelled resurrect and chrome suggested "erectness", it knows this thread)

Edit : THEY WILL
I bet it was Chrome that got bud and kharma to post those pictures too, the devious bastard.

Edit: Ugh, I have to get up at 9:00 for my induction day at the university. It's now 3:15 and I'm not remotely tired.

Edit: Ugh, I have to get up at 9:00 for my induction day at the university. It's now 3:15 and I'm not remotely tired.

My intro day was a fucking 10 hours get together, painful stuff when you had barely slept the night before. Saw your post earlier about starting uni late, I'm 22 and only just started and one of the youngest in my class, but hell even the people of my parents age there blends in pretty well.

I just want you all to know, I wish I had been wrong. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT

I WARNED THEM TOO MAN.

My intro day was a fucking 10 hours get together, painful stuff when you had barely slept the night before. Saw your post earlier about starting uni late, I'm 22 and only just started and one of the youngest in my class, but hell even the people of my parents age there blends in pretty well.

I WARNED THEM TOO MAN.
I only think my intro thing is going to be two hours or so. They'll probably talk some shit and then let us bounce. If I'm right they're then going to tell us of various bonding type things that are going on during the week though. I plan to attend none of these. I know four other people starting, so I'll just do my bonding with the other people when I properly start next Monday.

Sloosha

I only think my intro thing is going to be two hours or so. They'll probably talk some shit and then let us bounce. If I'm right they're then going to tell us of various bonding type things that are going on during the week though. I plan to attend none of these. I know four other people starting, so I'll just do my bonding with the other people when I properly start next Monday.

You'll make lots of new friends if you wear a John Terry Chelsea shirt during your first day.

What did kharma and bud post? Bollocks to actually going through that turd of a thread :p

Lost is getting awesomer by the minute

SH2 was great, my ending felt like a bit of a cop-out though

Bud posted a drawing showing his body hair and dick in great detail. Kharma I think posted... Well I don't know what it was, a drawing of a dick and then poop everywhere?

What ending did you get?
youtube IN WATER SILENT HILL 2 if you didn't get that, fucking perfect imo

jtb

Banned
What did kharma and bud post? Bollocks to actually going through that turd of a thread :p

Lost is getting awesomer by the minute

Don't worry, it'll all come crashing down soon enough. Which season are you on?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ya it started in the u.s. on fox soccer channel tonight. I'll prolly watch it later but I hope it has subtitles for some of them peeps

---yeah pretty sure it's like a series. they've been pimping it here in the US for a while (most epl games are on fox soccer channel)

Honestly I would rather have seen a man u doc, no offense

Messi

ya it started in the u.s. on fox soccer channel tonight. I'll prolly watch it later but I hope it has subtitles for some of them peeps

Started? its a series? I thought it was an hour long doc or something.

Ill try find it tomorrow then if it aired tonight.

rodvik

---yeah pretty sure it's like a series. they've been pimping it here in the US for a while (most epl games are on fox soccer channel)

Honestly I would rather have seen a man u doc, no offense

Started? its a series? I thought it was an hour long doc or something.

Ill try find it tomorrow then if it aired tonight.

I am glad it is not my club. I watched it, I would say the Liverpool owners and Rodgers come across poorly. The players in general come across well.

Messi

I am glad it is not my club. I watched it, I would say the Liverpool owners and Rodgers come across poorly. The players in general come across well.

Do they come across worse than the start of Liverpools season?

Ba Dum Tish

Sorry liverpool fans I love you guys.

rodvik

Do they come across worse than the start of Liverpools season?

Ba Dum Tish

Sorry liverpool fans I love you guys.

Lol, no. Also there were some unnecessary digs at Dalglish from the owners , Dalglish wisely seems to have declined to take part.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
FSG are massive JTs. The red sox hadnt won a title in over 100 years and they fired the manager who won 2 titles in 4 years because they had a horrible collapse at the end of the season and missed the playoffs. They are putrid now and rumour is FSG now want to sell their baseball team (red sox)

good luck liverpool gaf.

FSG are massive JTs. The red sox hadnt won a title in over 100 years and they fired the manager who won 2 titles in 4 years because they had a horrible collapse at the end of the season and missed the playoffs. They are putrid now and rumour is FSG now want to sell their baseball team (red sox)

good luck liverpool gaf.

Lol, its not that cut and dried. Francona and Epstein screwed up the season and to be fair, stuff needed to be cleaned up (clubhouse culture was bordering on anarchy(not really)), FSG just went too far in the opposite direction and went with a hard ass to control the team. They really shouldn't have given in to the demands of the media and fans ...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Epstein is a dumbass. I grew up near Anaheim so when you guys gave Lackey that contract I literally lol'd

Thanks for ruining the Dodgers though <3

FootballFan

Kharma and Bud banned

edit
for the pics I see, understandable, but they were pretty damn funny.

edit edit
Also those videos were great Messi :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What pictures? Hit me up with a tweet guys! :p
Lol, its not that cut and dried. Francona and Epstein screwed up the season and to be fair, stuff needed to be cleaned up (clubhouse culture was bordering on anarchy(not really)), FSG just went too far in the opposite direction and went with a hard ass to control the team. They really shouldn't have given in to the demands of the media and fans ...

*Not related to your post*

Kwadwo Awesomoah is a god amongst men.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
you say the craziest shit I honestly am left speechless. Do you sleep? So happy this oppressive southern US summer seems to have died.

Not drunk enough yet to post in that crazy ass drunk thread though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom