• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

He will totes get banned tho bro :(

tumblr_m2pmrq6r2L1qmm8t3o2_250.gif

I have a feeling we will lose some Football Gaffers in the girl thread tonight.

Fergie

Banned
Have to admit that ticking bomb of a thread got a million times improved when Footy-GAF invaded. Really, gotta give props.

Grim1ock

Banned
Been here for a few weeks and this willbury guy sounds like a real hoot! That post in the girl's thread made me laugh and cackling at midnight with people sleeping around you is no good

Wink at a lass.

Do it.

If they laugh you're in. If they don't leg it they're going to get their boyfriend to kick fuck out of you

Once, In Sunderland funnily enough, I was flirting with some girl and one of the lads we were with took me aside, told me he'd just gotten back from Iraq and warned me off her.

But you know what I did? I thought no. I won't be intimidated by this guy. I won't be made to feel guilty because I stole his post-war poon. That night I just put my foot down and said no.

I slept with her friend

Wilbur

Banned
Been here for a few weeks and this willbury guy sounds like a real hoot! That post in the girl's thread made me laugh and cackling at midnight with people sleeping around you is no good

I'm just the guy that keeps things ticking when there's no football on.

Who do you support??

Once, In Sunderland funnily enough, I was flirting with some girl and one of the lads we were with took me aside, told me he'd just gotten back from Iraq and warned me off her.

But you know what I did? I thought no. I won't be intimidated by this guy. I won't be made to feel guilty because I stole his post-war poon. That night I just put my foot down and said no.

I slept with her friend

VICTORY

I hope you told her you'd just got back from Iraq for extra bonus points and extra fud stage

Dudes, I am totally the hairiest member of football gaf.

PROVE IT

I slept with her friend

So you're in the friend-zone?

Me too :(

AWESOME

I'm pulling an all nighter after sleeping through most of the day.

Dudes, I am totally the hairiest member of football gaf.

Pretty sure I got the most hairy ass. Had several compliments from none sexual partners who happened to look at my ass and say "wow, you got a really crazy hairy ass". You can take the price for overall hairy, but the ass one is mine.

bud

on a scale of one to ten, how hairy is your arse?

mine would have to be seven. the cheeks themselves are fairly hairless, but that crack... fuck. i can curl it up into dreads, man. this one time i shaved my balls, i went to far down south, and i had a sweaty crack for a while. ;_;

Hixx

mine would have to be seven. the cheeks themselves are fairly hairless, but that crack... fuck. i can curl it up into dreads, man. this one time i shaved my balls, i went to far down south, and i had a sweaty crack for a while. ;_;

A 9. My upper crack has some mohawk shit going on.

kharma45

A very solid 8, my arse has a decent covering.

Grim1ock

Banned

my arse is as smooth as a baby bottom. Not an single hair jutting out. Fuck, you know what's really sad? I cant grow a bloody beard and i am in my late twenties. How embarassing is that?

Kyoufu

:lol

Mine is probably a 9. I'm hairy overall and don't really bother doing anything about it when I'm single.

Wilbur

Banned

It's as if I hacked your account. This is basically a detailed description of my arse

my arse is as smooth as a baby bottom. Not an single hair jutting out. Fuck, you know what's really sad? I cant grow a bloody beard and i am in my late twenties. How embarassing is that?

Yeah, I have no beard at all. One day though, I'll have the most swag beard of you all and you'll bow to my superior face pubes

My best friend growing up was Iraqi and that kid had crazy body hair as a result. Seriously he could get a full beard by the time we were starting to get our first pubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom