• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Nope, last season he was very good. As usual the press and everyone else seem to catch on a year later. Starting to show his class more consistently now.

Still think he isn't a great passer of the ball but he is more than adequate.

A lot of posters on Redcafe don't rate Fellaini. Say he's just a bully who isn't very mobile and has poor technique. Not United quality etc etc. But these same posters will then go say that Anderson has the potential to be a world class midfielder.

I'd have Fellaini at United in a heartbeat.

faridmon

When I say not committed I mean that he isn't prepared to stay for the length of his contract. He can still play well for Everton but he's also thinking about leaving.

Well, in that case, I apologies for my rant. I know that he is not staying, hopefully he goes after he brings the fourth place.

It doesn't look it from what I am experiencing right now. Newcastle could snatch the 3 points :/

LegoArmo

A lot of posters on Redcafe don't rate Fellaini. Say he's just a bully who isn't very mobile and has poor technique. Not United quality etc etc. But these same posters will then go say that Anderson has the potential to be a world class midfielder.

I'd have Fellaini at United in a heartbeat.

I rate him, but I don't think he's what United need in midfield. He's basically playing second striker when people say he looks good for Everton.

Fry

What is it that you were saying about Perchinio on twitter fry? That was a pass from the gods.

pz2gh.jpg

Clegg

I rate him, but I don't think he's what United need in midfield. He's basically playing second striker when people say he looks good for Everton.

He's probably not what United need right now but I'd still love to see him play for us.

He'd offer a physical presence that we just don't have in the squad.

dc89

I missed Ba's goal. :mad:

Freaking Britain's Next Top Model on the TV and my Sky Go wasn't working!

Balls to my GF, Sky Go and those wannabe models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom