• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Disappointing half if we look at the score line. We should have been at least 2-0 ahead with those easy chances wasted. Newcastle had their fair amount of goal opportunity themselves, but if this game ends in a draw or a loss, I will be fuming. Miralles need to remain at the right hand-side and help out Hibbert out there. Nothing comes from the right and thats where we usually get some lovely crosses (See Hibbert for Fellaini aginst Man United)

Hopefully Naismith comes on to add a bit of width to the attack (providing he doesn't losses balls like he did against west Brom)

And two weeks ago he said this would be his last season with Everton.

He wants to leave.
He doesn't. Media drivel, etc...

Mirrales was bought because of him and he was happy.

Fergie

Banned
The UCL fantasy team website isn't working it seems, keeps saying connection is reset? Tried it with different browsers and my laptop and PC.

elsk

Banned
The UCL fantasy team website isn't working it seems, keeps saying connection is reset? Tried it with different browsers and my laptop and PC.

Yeah, looks like everyone choose to make their team just the day before the start of the competition...

faridmon

So did Cavani a few weeks before he went to Napoli. :'[

Because he was at a shitty club. There lies the difference.

OJ Simpson denies murdering his wife

Come on
Right.

In this case he was mis-interpreted. He did say something along the lines of the future is not certain and he might leave the club this January or when his contract runs out. Then mentioned how he liked Miralles at Everton and blah blah.

He might leave this January or not, but come on, those comments don't mean anything and certainly who Clegg is putting it, ina stupid fashion I might add '' Uncommitted''

Bumhead

Banned
Come on Everton. Need them to win 2-0 to win a prediction competition at work. Any other scoreline and they cost me £12.

BIG MONEY.

He didn't even deny saying it anyway.

"I was very surprised to read in some newspapers that I will leave Everton very soon and perhaps next January," he wrote. "Let me remind you that I am very happy in Liverpool and our start of the championship was good."

To me that sounds more like 'I didn't expect to be quoted'.

Clegg

Because he was at a shitty club. There lies the difference.

Right.

In this case he was mis-interpreted. He did say something along the lines of the future is not certain and he might leave the club this January or when his contract runs out. Then mentioned how he liked Miralles at Everton and blah blah.

He might leave this January or not, but come on, those comments don't mean anything and certainly who Clegg is putting it, ina stupid fashion I might add '' Uncommitted''

"In a stupid fashion" ? Piss of with that. I don't even know what you've just said. He obviously isn't committed to Everton if he wants to leave.

BTW Moyes has even commented on the Fellaini situation.

Moyes has already confirmed that he handed the Belgian midfielder a dressing down after he commented whilst on international duty, that he could be in his last season at Goodison Park.

elseanio

Another picture of the mascots from tonight.

_62951482_62951481.jpg

faridmon

However, I do see that Fellaini is off this summer. Uncommitted, he is not, though.

"In a stupid fashion" ? Piss of with that. I don't even know what you've just said.

BTW Moyes has even commented on the Fellaini situation.

He could leave or whatever. What pisses me off is that you said that he ''not committed''. I don't know what you are referring to, but from what I understand of the meaning of that word is not caring and not working hard for his team.

I just hate when people think that we have a great player or two, they try to downplay and belittle the whole club because of said player.

Bumhead

Banned
Fergie is at the game tonight huh. Scouting Fellaini and Baines!

Fellaini would add so much to Manchester United's central midfield.

It's another one of those things that makes you wonder why it's taken this long, though. I mean I don't follow the Premier League that closely but Fellaini hasn't just been playing well for Everton in the last month, right?

Fellaini would add so much to Manchester United's central midfield.

It's another one of those things that makes you wonder why it's taken this long, though. I mean I don't follow the Premier League that closely but Fellaini hasn't just been playing well for Everton in the last month, right?
Nope, last season he was very good. As usual the press and everyone else seem to catch on a year later. Starting to show his class more consistently now.

Still think he isn't a great passer of the ball but he is more than adequate.

Clegg

However, I do see that Fellaini is off this summer. Uncommitted, he is not, though.

He could leave or whatever. What pisses me off is that you said that he ''not committed''. I don't know what you are referring to, but from what I understand of the meaning of that word is not caring and not working hard for his team.

I just hate when people think that we have a great player or two, they try to downplay and belittle the whole club because of said player.

When I say not committed I mean that he isn't prepared to stay for the length of his contract. He can still play well for Everton but he's also thinking about leaving.

That's a yellow if he's not already booked.

This commentator man, can't tell Cissé and Demba Ba apart. That's twice he's called them each other's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom