• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shola Time worked well. Came on like a boss and set up another goal.

People of Newcastle lock up yo daughters. Pards is on the town tonight.

ohalan.gif

Carbonox

You know, 5 points in 4 games, 3 of those against Tottenham, Chelsea and Everton, is fucking class. Should have beat Aston Villa though. Fuck that match.

Keio

For a Finer World
Ah the roller coaster that is NUFC. I've missed you. WHAT A GAME. And two worst refereeing decisions ever within a minute too :p

For the record the Bristol v rovers games was better than this

Premier league fans get excited about anything they would explode if they watched real football

Carbonox

I love Ba :lol

Remember when Kyoufu was hell bent on selling him? :p

Pardew needs to keep him in the starting 11 from here on out.

When Ba is in this kind of form, he definitely needs to be started above Cisse. Of course, Pardew will be starting the pair together though.

Who have we got next? Reading?

faridmon

With Help of the referee, Newcastle earned a point Well done!

I will write my impressions when I calm down. I am fuming right now.

Arnie

How rude. Jay Spearing is a 20 year old that looks 37. Steve Harper is a 37 year old that looks 20!

Off the bench forever!
Hahahahahaha

I had no idea he was 37.

What a legend. Sports personality of the year, for sure. Andy Murray's a gimp, and athletics isn't even a sport.

Clydefrog

I knew there was a reason why I added Ba to my fantasy team. Shame that I've ignored it for the past several weeks.. I might actually be doing good.

When Ba is in this kind of form, he definitely needs to be started above Cisse. Of course, Pardew will be starting the pair together though.

Who have we got next? Reading?

I hope so, it's clear he hasn't been happy and we really need him firing. As for Cisse no one is doubting his ability he just hasn't had any kind of service, great chance today but that's really his best chance this season.

Norwich and Reading coming up in the League next (with a trip to Man U in the league cup between them). This should be the kickstart to a little run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom