• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIKYr.jpg

What's the difference between Liverpool and a tri-angle.

A tri-angle has 3 points.

:lol. I'm also surprised that they dont have 3 points yet. Feel bad for Arnie and Co. FootballGAF hug for Liverpool fans!!!

I'll PM you some tips tomorrow afternoon. PaddyPower are offering risk free bets in that if you judge the right score, or first goal scorer, you get your money back if the match ends in a draw

elsk

Banned
ESPN and Fox Sports are going to broadcast (live) Real Madrid CF vs Manchester City, Paris St. Germain vs FC Dynamo Kyiv, AC Milan vs Anderlecht and Montpellier vs Arsenal.

Are they fucking crazy? Where's Dortmund vs. Ajax?

Who are the 'Top 4' now exactly?

ESPN and Fox Sports are going to broadcast (live) Real Madrid CF vs Manchester City, Paris St. Germain vs FC Dynamo Kyiv, AC Milan vs Anderlecht and Montpellier vs Arsenal.

Are they fucking crazy? Where's Dortmund vs. Ajax?

In leagues no one watches.

Meier

Looks like I missed a helluva second half. Fucking Demba Ba man.. Cisse, you're dead to me! I am already -4 in the hole for next week though (dumb) so I'll have to keep him for at least one more week.

Looks like I missed a helluva second half. Fucking Demba Ba man.. Cisse, you're dead to me! I am already -4 in the hole for next week though (dumb) so I'll have to keep him for at least one more week.

Are you talking Yahoo fantasy? How is this happening, I¨m new to it and don´t really get it.

rodvik

I don't understand this sudden reputation increase Spurs have enjoyed. 1 year in the Champions League and they're the #5 team in England?

To be fair who else are you going to pick? Maybe newcastle or everton? No one else is really in the running performance wise.

Kyoufu

That second half was game of the season.

Well, leave it to us to save a pretty boring weekend :D

3 days full of great games now, hyped for the Champions League tomorrow and Wednesday. Then we kick off the Europa League on Thursday before some great games at the weekend.

Gotta love football!

Looks like I'll be getting up at 6:30 on Saturday to watch Everton on ESPN when I have to work 4 PM - Midnight that night. Games always come on at a bad time for me but glad to have the opportunity to catch a few of them.

United financial results due tmrw.

Going to be alot of panic, results won't be good.

Shouldn't matter since your brand worth is $100bn, or at least that's what Man U fans I've talked to keep telling me. Seemingly you can be in a ton of debt if you're Man U as the Man U brand is priceless.

Meier

Are you talking Yahoo fantasy? How is this happening, I¨m new to it and don´t really get it.

The official FPL that GAFfers are in. I sold Djibril Cisse for Berbatov and sold Kompany for Baines.. if you use more than 1 transfer a week, you lose -4 points for the next week.

I wish it was like ESPN where you get 20 transfers for the first half of the season to do whatever and whenever you want.

Kyoufu

I'd say top 4 are the Man Chest Hairs, Chelsea and Arsenal closely followed by Tottenheim in 5th.

We'd win the league if we had money though. Imagine Graham Carr with infinite oil money!

I have more doubts about Chelsea finishing in the top 4 this season than Arsenal. We still haven't really seen how Di Matteo will respond when he loses a couple of games and the pressure builds on him. I don't think he's cut out for it.

The official FPL that GAFfers are in. I sold Djibril Cisse for Berbatov and sold Kompany for Baines.. if you use more than 1 transfer a week, you lose -4 points for the next week.

I wish it was like ESPN where you get 20 transfers for the first half of the season to do whatever and whenever you want.

Ah okay that makes sense, I just thought that Yahoo was THE thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom