• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what other reasons would there really be to drop Ramos, other than discipline problems? If he has been acting like the twat everyone knows he is, it can surely only be right to drop him, send a fucking message that there's no more bullshit.

Well what other reasons would there really be to drop Ramos, other than discipline problems? If he has been acting like the twat everyone knows he is, it can surely only be right to drop him, send a fucking message that there's no more bullshit.

untitled-6adkzk.gif

Zenit's lineup looks so weak compared to what it could have been at full strength.

Malafeev
Lukovic :(
Alves :(
Lombaerts
Anyukov
Denisov
Shirokov
Zyryanov :(
Faizulin :(
Hulk
Kerzhakov

But I have him on my CL fantasy team. Fuck Real Madrid.

I hope Man City trashes them now.
I had him on my bench. :)

Ramos' personality is stronger than Mou's. He doesn't shut up when Mou runs over the team pointing them as the only guilties.

dc89

Lol. Every time City play and any team from this group for that matter we will all be reminded they are champions of their respective country. Brilliant.

14 years ago we were playing Chesterfield. Chesterfield to Real Madrid. Watch it, drink it in.

Moobabe

Robbie Savage: "If you kick Ronaldo off the park, then that Real Madrid team is average."

Modric? Higuain? Di Maria? Alonso? Average? This guy gets paid real money for his opinion on football.

Splatt

Robbie Savage: "If you kick Ronaldo off the park, then that Real Madrid team is average."

Modric? Higuain? Di Maria? Alonso? Average? This guy gets paid real money for his opinion on football.

He was wrong.

If you remove Casillas then it becomes average.

Ramos is quality though. He destroyed balotelli in the euro final.

I like him a lot

Meh everyone on that Italy side looked weak that night, Ramos is always guaranteed for a big fuck up during these big matches. Not that I think putting a young guy in will fix that, but Ramos is highly overrated.

Milan (4-3-2-1): Abbiati; De Sciglio, Mexes, Bonera, Antonini; Nocerino, De Jong, Flamini; Boateng, Emanuelson; Pazzini

Anderlecht (4-3-1-2): Proto; Deschacht, Nuytinck, Kouyate, Wasilewski; Biglia, Klejstan, Gillet; Kanu; Mbokani, Bruno

Anderlecht got this, watch Wasilewski elbow De Jong within 5 minutes and Mbokani score a hat trick because he wants his big transfer to the Premier League.

5-0 to Milan, Wasilewski will still get sent off.

Glad CL is back, hope this season will as drama fuelled as the last one.

Zabojnik

Finally, Champions League is starting again! I missed it so much. I'm already getting nervous. We have a very dificult game in Zagreb against Dinamo. Hopefully we can get the three points in the first game after Hulk left for Zenit. Let's see how the team reacts but I trust James Rodriguez, Atsu and Iturbe to do the job :)
Come on PORTO! :D[/IMG]

Yeah, RaGe ... no. Dinamo barely made it past Maribor in the qualifiers, they are a pretty shitty team. Alright, they are playing at home, but still. I predict a cakewalk for Porto.

Di Matteo says that Juventus will be "determined to sit back".

Lol?

He's right. I think ours will be a decent CL campaign, but for some reason (well, bad form, mostly, it's also gonna be the CL debut for a lot of our guys) I'm expecting a shocker tomorrow. Like, Spain-Italy EC final bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom