• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Milan (4-3-2-1): Abbiati; De Sciglio, Mexes, Bonera, Antonini; Nocerino, De Jong, Flamini; Boateng, Emanuelson; Pazzini

Anderlecht (4-3-1-2): Proto; Deschacht, Nuytinck, Kouyate, Wasilewski; Biglia, Klejstan, Gillet; Kanu; Mbokani, Bruno

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hart, Maicon, Kompany, Nastasic (debut), Clichy, Garcia, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Tevez

---

What do we think?

Obviously it's batshit to play such an inexperience defender. Other than that it seems to pretty much match up to what Real Madrid will play.

Garjon

Looking forward to Man City vs RM tonight. It's been too long since we had quality European Club football. However, I still think City will just about hold out, probably to a 1 goal deficit or perhaps even a point. I can't see them winning though, they simply lack the team cohesion and spirit of Madrid. Anything can happen.

Happy slightly belated Birthday Fady

elsk

Banned
Where in the fuck are you guys getting the lineups? The official ones are:

ibbGVRV0e7B09V.png

Meier

Hart, Maicon, Kompany, Nastasic (debut), Clichy, Garcia, Barry, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Tevez

---

What do we think?

INTERESTING! Yaya in the attacking role from the start.. I LIKE IT! Lescott has been pretty poor this season thus far (Kompany had a bit of a rough start but has looked closer to his typical form lately) but throwing Nastasic into the fire like that is really, really ballsy. Mancini is a mad man.

Shit, stupid fantasy site is down right now and I can't get Kolarov out. Damn you, UEFA!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
fucking mancini what good is a ferrari if youre going to drive speed limit. city needs to throw millions at pep. Id love to see that

anyway this game should be awesome its like two supervillains fighting each other.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
They changed it, though.

Varane and Essien for Ramos and Modric.

That really is a pathetic team from Mourinho, but I guess he has to pick the players who are determined and not coasting on the fumes of last season.

dc89

The journo's are raging at UEFA.

"Thanks Uefa. Real and City line-ups are both wrong. Shall we try that one again in a sec...Lescott? Nastasic? Nastasic? Lescott?"

Telegraph football.

Meier

I still can't believe Nastasic's first match with City will be against Real. I know he shut down Zlatan in his first start for Fiorentina, but this game will be on another level. This makes Savic's throwing into the fire look like nothing.

LegoArmo

I still can't believe Nastasic's first match with City will be against Real. I know he shut down Zlatan in his first start for Fiorentina, but this game will be on another level. This makes Savic's throwing into the fire look like nothing.

If his performance for his national team against Scotland's dangerous attack is anything to go by, he'll get sent off.

Mourinho you twat. Alonso, Khedira and Essien in the same team. No Ozil, no Modric. No Ramos to get sent off and provide the lols. Coentrao. Fucking Coentrao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom