• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
age is only a number love is forever.

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

No seriously, Moretz looks far too young for me to be attracted to her.

[IM'G]http://pichars.org/store/8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif[/IMG]

No seriously, Moretz looks far too young for me to be attracted to her.

You probably already watched hick and enjoyed the
rape scene
. Terrible movie btw, stay away from it.

She's just pretty awesome, not everything you like has to in hope of sticking your dick into it. That goes for Cavani too Kyoufu, might be good but keep your dick away from him.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck this is tense. I'm inexplicably top of League 2 despite being predicted 20th with Sutton United and I've beat Portsmouth, Wolves and Aston Villa along the way to an FA Cup Semi Final. It's extra time and I'm drawing 1-1 with 10 men to a West Ham side with Skrtel, Ashley Young and Kadlec. No idea how I'm holding on.

K1LLER7

Fuck this is tense. I'm inexplicably top of League 2 despite being predicted 20th with Sutton United and I've beat Portsmouth, Wolves and Aston Villa along the way to an FA Cup Semi Final. It's extra time and I'm drawing 1-1 with 10 men to a West Ham side with Skrtel, Ashley Young and Kadlec. No idea how I'm holding on.

thats why.

Wilbur

Banned
You probably already watched hick and enjoyed the
rape scene
. Terrible movie btw, stay away from it.

She's just pretty awesome, not everything you like has to in hope of sticking your dick into it. That goes for Cavani too Kyoufu, might be good but keep your dick away from him.

Yeah she does seem cool, I like her in interviews.

Im disappointed in you. I thought you were hard core

I'm as hardcore as is legally allowed.

thats why.

Haha, he's actually scored a bunch for West Ham.

Halfway through extra time, they've hit the post twice now. Fuckkkk this would be the pinnacle of FM if I got through.

Will get fucked by Arsenal if I do.

Wait.

It's Arsenal.

K1LLER7

Speaking of Arsenal, this was one of my favourite moments from last season. Was great to see this man back playing in the PL possibly for the last time. Villa and Ibra can only dream to be as good :p

ipc9YdleUGloN.gif

I'm as hardcore as is legally allowed.

So what you are saying is... Half a years time and you are ready?

It's got the priest out of Deadwood in it so it must be good.

You won't even believe how bad it is and a good examples of why books to movies does need a bit of editing to work.

I wish I could travel back in time :(

Me too. So I could do like Luis CK suggested and rape Hitler.

Arnie

Lost 4-2 on pens, but I can't be harsh on the lads given how we played.

Aggressive.

You let yourself down lads.

Henry's a tit. Go home.

You won't even believe how bad it is and a good examples of why books to movies does need a bit of editing to work.

The trailer did look shocking.

In 400 pages, the journey from teenager to adult might've worked, in 90 minutes, hell no. Was just her in random cars starting arguments.

Arnie

She'll still look young but I'll plough her regardless, knowing that what I am doing is in full compliance with UK laws.

She lived in London for the last few years, you've missed your shot.

When she comes to Preston I'm taking her for a quad whiskey. Then I'll show her the biggest bus station in Europe.

She lived in London for the last few years, you've missed your shot.

When she comes to Preston I'm taking her for a quad whiskey. Then I'll show her the biggest bus station in Europe.

Kick ass 2 is beginning to film in London in a few days. Don't do it Wilbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom