• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the obsession for (semi) nude Footey Gaffers Wooden? :p

I am building something

omszl.jpg

Dammit I know I said I was done but I can't resist one more pic of me next to a football gaf hero

Big Sam doesn't hover hand jeff!

Jesus, his hand is the size of your head.

Lol he has long hair but there is also a blonde woman behind him, that was an awesome day, we were in corporate for Tugays last game and I managed to see him on the way out and get a picture with him. Legend.

Also the day Newcaslte got relegated, Sam walked into the room and said 'I hear the Toon are doomed' and laughed

Anyone do movember before? I did it last year and looked ridiculous but may be tempted to do it again.

Footy gaf team effort? Failing that I may just tell the wife I'm doing it for an excuse to grow terrible facial hair for my own amusement

Linius

I never watch trailers from ongoing series. I'd like to be surprised as much as possible.

Anyone do movember before? I did it last year and looked ridiculous but may be tempted to do it again.

Footy gaf team effort? Failing that I may just tell the wife I'm doing it for an excuse to grow terrible facial hair for my own amusement

I still have to shave it all away every time hoping it will once grow a full beard :(

I did not do it. But I would be up for FootyGAF doing it just to see what terrible moustache Wilbury could get. He says he can't get body hair but everyone can grow a moustache, even some chicks.

I did not do it. But I would be up for FootyGAF doing it just to see what terrible moustache Wilbury could get. He says he can't get body hair but everyone can grow a moustache, even some chicks.

Last time i did it I got told by a girl I looked like an actor at which point I got quite excited, and then she said it was Steve buscemi

I promised no more pics though as it isn't the Jeffs photo diary thread.

In fact I have no idea what this thread it now

Wilbur

Banned
I can't grow facial hair. I get faint top lip hair and a few stubbly chin hairs but that's it.

I have a hairy bottom though

Also my dad looks like Steve Buscemi

edit: wooden has already tried to deny this. But it's true.

WJD

The Mrs will hate it but I'm in.

I'm perhaps in. I hate my 'tache though. It's not bushy, but it is ridiculously thick and multicoloured. And it feels bad when it touches my lip

2 questions:

1) On smartphones, can you have a selection of text alerts which are randomly selected text-by-text?
2) Is there any free software to easily edit videos/audio files and create 5 second mp3s to use for the purpose above?

Salvadora

Hillsborough families hope truth will out at last on a day of reckoning

Sources say it will find "in favour" of the families and illustrate, in detail, the lengths to which South Yorkshire police orchestrated a "cover up" to hide their culpability by blaming the fans. The city hopes this will be the week that will finally clear the names of the supporters, who were maligned as drunk, ticketless and unruly, a portrayal perpetrated by police and articulated by the Sun newspaper under the headline: "The truth".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/09/hillsborough-families-day-reckoning

3Sixty

Hey he asked for it and I used a picture he posted earlier in this thread. But I could just go and look for you, must be FB friends with either Had, Godhand, Blablurn or Manager. PREPARE.

Heh, i think i was with Godhand for a while, but he deleted me? Or vice versa.

Anyway i'm pretty drunk and have work in 5 hours so enjoy late night thread people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom