• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that problem. If I need to sleep, I can't.

Just got called Tom Hardy by the owner of a chippy in Sheffield City Centre. On the plus side I found a cracking pub thanks to a mate. It's called the Washington (for Mat), and it's got a great beer garden. Near Dev green.

Oh, and, Cleverley was brilliant last night. Reminded me of why I enjoyed watching the Olympic football so much.

It sucks I start playin mind games and losing

The more I need to sleep the harder iit gets to sleep, I got an hour in at least

Salazar

r5NwU.gif

Happy birthday clint

Mind games part 2 has begun, I hve checked in at the airport and my mind tells my ass it's time to go but my ass disagrees and wants to wait till we are just about to take off

FootballFan

what happened to the guy from Uruguay, btw? Why is he banned?
I can't believe we don't have a guy from Argentina, c'mon.

I believe Error is Argentine.

Also happy birthday Blablurn!

incoming posts with incorrect spelling of your username (I've noticed heaps of "Blaburn")

longdi

Banned
just thinking if messi had chose to play for spain then we have the best team of all time and best player without debate! the guy's greatest regret.

Salazar

Catching up on unwatched HBO.

"Big Love" pilot.

Amanda Seyfried is ridiculously gorgeous. Chloe Sevigny is cute as hell. Unsure if this can propel me very far through a drama about Mormonism, but hey.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Oh, right.

I meant that there is about a five or six hour time difference, so the actual start is around 6:00 PM for me.

Nope, I am definitely Male-GAF, all rumors and confusion to the contrary.

You do not need CreepyGAF back. That is what TC is for.

I dont believe it but its all luxury, calm, pleasure

Arnie

It sucks I start playin mind games and losing

The more I need to sleep the harder iit gets to sleep, I got an hour in at least
Self inflicted mind games are never enjoyable.

I woke needing a drink, swigged the lucozade left over on my bed side table, and now I can't get back to sleep. The sun's baking me through the window too.

Arnie

You tell 'em Joe.

JA said:
"For me, Luis Aragones has been a pioneer in this field, an apostle of the beautiful game that has proven that, with technique, you can also achieve things. And talent is the key."

The football journalists on Sunday Supplement come across as the slimiest motherfuckers imaginable. Especially Martin Lipton, the locker-loving bellend. Oliver Holt, Martin Lipton, Patrick Barclay, Martin Samuel, Neil&Shaun Custis, Brian Woolnough. They can fuck off, the lot of them. The only one who comes across as likeable is the Daily Mail's Neil Ashton, oddly

Salazar

ClevGod himself should come out and repudiate this Hodgson bollocks. I realise there is a school of thought that proposes that Hodgson is not entirely fucking clueless, but I find it hard to set aside that conclusion. ClevGod is a midfield worker with a relatively simple game.

Banned Paper say

a) Spurs now want Ganso instead of Moutinho - :lol

b) that Ganso could go for as little as £8m - :lol

dc89

The football journalists on Sunday Supplement come across as the slimiest motherfuckers imaginable. Especially Martin Lipton, the locker-loving bellend. Oliver Holt, Martin Lipton, Patrick Barclay, Martin Samuel, Neil&Shaun Custis, Brian Woolnough. They can fuck off, the lot of them. The only one who comes across as likeable is the Daily Mail's Neil Ashton, oddly

A girl I work with grew up with him. They play tennis together sometimes. She says he's a really nice guy.

Arnie

ClevGod himself should come out and repudiate this Hodgson bollocks.

Banned Paper say

a) Spurs now want Ganso instead of Moutinho - :lol

b) that Ganso could go for as little as £8m - :lol

Don't doubt based Levy, they'll end up getting him for a pack of jaffa cakes and a Jermaine Jenas.

Sam Wallace is cool too.

I really don't get why theres been this sudden influx of rave reviews for Clevgod in the media. I didn't see the England game but was he really that good and even if he was...Moldova.

Perfect example of the English hype machine. If he plays and United lose their next game you can bet they'll be saying he's not good enough and Fergie needs a new CM.

Look at these spineless wankers tearing into Rooney like he's Sean Dundee or someone. Wonder if they'll remember this shite next time he scores for England and he's world-class again

sohois

Hasn't Ganso's stock fallen well below what it was though? I recall Tim Vickery suggesting that not only has a succession of bad injuries dented his hopes, but even when he has had some time on the pitch he hasnt really developed at all. From the sounds of it, £8million would be a fair price and anything extra would be mostly based on reputation at this point.

Hasn't Ganso's stock fallen well below what it was though? I recall Tim Vickery suggesting that not only has a succession of bad injuries dented his hopes, but even when he has had some time on the pitch he hasnt really developed at all. From the sounds of it, £8million would be a fair price and anything extra would be mostly based on reputation at this point.
Oscar is ahead of him in the Brazil set up now.

Still think he's worth more than £8m though. He is a promising young player, and they go for a lot of money these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom