• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyWGT.jpg

dc89

Had iOS6 since Beta 1 and yup, the maps are terrible. I hope Apple can turn it around though otherwise people will just download Google Maps once the app is available.

Had iOS6 since Beta 1 and yup, the maps are terrible. I hope Apple can turn it around though otherwise people will just download Google Maps once the app is available.

It's kind of amazing to me that Apple were this blind as to the quality of this piece of software. I don't love them as a company, but they're usually more conscientious than this.

dc89

It's kind of amazing to me that Apple were this blind as to the quality of this piece of software. I don't love them as a company, but they're usually more conscientious than this.

Yeah it's quite childish actually how they are just eradicating Google from iOS. Sure you don't have to like them, but Google make great services.

Be interesting to see how many people download Google Maps for iOS once it hits the App Store.

I don't get scared any more when Arsenal lose the ball; it's weird. I think Bould has worked on our defence very well. I also think that maybe we could win something this season. I know it's only 4 games in, but we're looking very good both offensively and defensively.

Anderson

PES.

This year's version is the best in years.

Didn't think much of the first demo on PS3, but Eurogamers rating and people raving about the second PES demo, I might give it another chance, FIFA 13 is quite underwhelming

I don't get scared any more when Arsenal lose the ball; it's weird. I think Bould has worked on our defence very well. I also think that maybe we could win something this season. I know it's only 4 games in, but we're looking very good both offensively and defensively.

Way too premature, this has happen several times over the past 8 years, you get false hope agaon and then when we eff it up, hurts more each year.

I'll believe it when I see at least one trophy in our dusty trophy cabinet. Wonder if they know where the key for it is?

Bumhead

Banned

Arsenal are my adopted Premiership team this season. Hope they can win something.

Nyx

Didn't think much of the first demo on PS3, but Eurogamers rating and people raving about the second PES demo, I might give it another chance, FIFA 13 is quite underwhelming

A friend who was very critical on the last few editions already has the retail version, and he is very, VERY positive.
And I’ll take great gameplay above better graphics and more licenses any day of the week.

I’m going to buy it tomorrow, then a whole weekend of Tekken Tag 2 and Pro Evo 2013, good times.

Kyoufu

I hope so, there's deffo something in the rumours that have been coming out in the past couple of days though. If an offer comes in he's off IMO.

Spanish Wrath has put my mind at ease though. Phew.

I don't even know who we'd buy... Remy maybe? I'd love a Belgian like Mertens. Man. Spend money you bastards. :(

Lille on their way out of CL group stage means Debuchy will be up for sale in January. Possibly cheaper than before. So there's one signing.

I don't even know who we'd buy... Remy maybe? I'd love a Belgian like Mertens. Man. Spend money you bastards. :(

Lille on their way out of CL group stage means Debuchy will be up for sale in January. Possibly cheaper than before. So there's one signing.

Haaha I'll believe it when I see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom