• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
I think the previous Slim models are really cheap at some stores now that they're clearing old stock.

I would have to import it and still I have plenty of priorities ahead of it so I don't really see that happening right now :(

edit: at least I will be able to play FIFA 13 on shit 360.

Wilbury is sad guys, he misses you all :(

not really, he says fuck Neogaf! :lol

he also says he misses Andres and his mad, mad posts.

gotta be careful, i remember i got banned during Wilbury's last ban :lol

Kenka

Code:
Young Boys 		Liverpool 		  	 
[B]Udinese[/B] 	 	Anzhi Makhachkala 		

Hapoel Tel-Aviv 	[B]Atlético Madrid[/B] 	 	  	 
Viktoria Plzen 	 	Académica Coimbra

AEL Limassol 	 	[B]Borussia Mönchengladbach[/B] 		  	 
Fenerbahçe 	 	Olympique Marseille

Maritimo Funchal 	Newcastle United 		  	 
[B]Girondins Bordeaux[/B] 	 Club Brugge

[B]VfB Stuttgart[/B] 		Steaua Bucuresti 	 	 
[B]FC København[/B] 	 	Molde FK

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 	PSV Eindhoven 		  	 
[B]Napoli[/B] 	                AIK Stockholm

[B]Racing Genk[/B] 	 	FC Fehérvár 	  	 
Sporting CP Lisbon 	FC Basel

Internazionale 		Rubin Kazan 	  	 
[B]Partizan Belgrade[/B] 	Neftchi Baku

[B]Olympique Lyon[/B] 		Sparta Praha 	 	 
[B]Athletic Bilbao[/B] 	Hapoel Kiryat Shmona

NK Maribor 		[B]Panathinaikos[/B] 	 	  	 
Tottenham Hotspur 	Lazio Roma

Rapid Wien 	 	Rosenborg BK 	 	  	 
[B]Bayer Leverkusen[/B] 	Metalist Kharkiv

[B]Levante UD[/B] 	 	Helsingborg IF 	 	  	 
FC Twente Enschede 	Hannover 96

Tobinishi

Some really good games in the first round.

The most important thing Arsenal won, even if it was harder than i thought it would be. Another good thing I have the feeling there are fewer teams in this CL which will really struggle besides Zagreb and Nordsjaelland, so hopefully we will see more exciting and close games.

My negative highlight was AC Milan, they really struggled against a team they should win by 2-3 goals. It was a really bad performance from a team that should do better even if they lost their best players.

Btw any good tips for a cheap midfielder or defender (6,2m max) for my Fantasy Football (Premier League) team plus he shouldn't be from the Top 6 + Liverpool ;) ?

Anybody going to watch the Europa League today? I think Udinese - Anzhi should be a good game.

Wilbury is sad guys, he misses you all :(

not really, he says fuck Neogaf! :lol

he also says he misses Andres and his mad, mad posts.

gotta be careful, i remember i got banned during Wilbury's last ban :lol

How long is he gone for?

dc89

Shiiiiii...

Vita man, it's bloody a pain in the arse. I've got to the end of FFIX Disk 1. Go to change to Disk 2 and you do this by a long press on the touch screen until the menu comes up and the menu won't come up! Held that screen for ages.

Any other PS1 game gives me the option screen just not FFIX. So I'm backing my Vita up as we speak as I may have to remove the game and reinstall, but I don't want to lose my save.

£200 PS1 emulator that can't even change disks, smfh.

Moobabe

I woke up to see a bunch of random ass tweets from Wilbury that I can only assume are Andres's posts.

Edit

Ah the poetry thread - someone has to have a copy of his post somewhere!

Shiiiiii...

Vita man, it's bloody a pain in the arse. I've got to the end of FFIX Disk 1. Go to change to Disk 2 and you do this by a long press on the touch screen until the menu comes up and the menu won't come up! Held that screen for ages.

Any other PS1 game gives me the option screen just not FFIX. So I'm backing my Vita up as we speak as I may have to remove the game and reinstall, but I don't want to lose my save.

£200 PS1 emulator that can't even change disks, smfh.

The Vita is fine. I think it just refuses to play a shitty game. :p

Lightning

Banned
Willbury has been riding a fine line with his jokes. It really was only a matter of time before he took it too far and got himself banned for it.

Football GAF have a great sense of humor but sometimes certain users take it too far. Hopefully when they return from their bans they can keeps their jokes within the scope of the rules. I miss salvadora.

Turok_TTZ

Wth is benzema's agent doing in paris..... oh right psg. I hear they plan to offer benz 15million euros to leave madrid. Net salary wud be 5-6a due to french taxes but when u add sponsor deals and image rights.... well at least benz agent is doing his job.

Apparently been to machester already with plans to goto turin after paris. That benz... most likely going to psg. They were the first to be willing to pay the release clause last summer. Only reason benz said no was he thought he had his spot on lockdown lol.seems city game has changed nothing. He still intends to leave . Source? Same guy. Apparently i didnt listen carefully. Guy actually personally knows benzema's agent karim dzajiri. Cant get a better source lol.

Moobabe

Willbury has been riding a fine line with his jokes. It really was only a matter of time before he took it too far and got himself banned for it.

Football GAF have a great sense of humor but sometimes certain users take it too far. Hopefully when they return from their bans they can keeps their jokes within the scope of the rules. I miss salvadora.

It's not Football GAF's fault - the rest of GAF can't handle it! Wilbury is a genius - and Andres is... well...

"not that many bro. i did taste my cousins pussy who is now a lawyer."

You know.

You're a bit too harsh to Gala, they deserved a draw. That's shaping well for the future.

They made some deadly mistakes yesterday wich Manchester couldnt turn into goals lol. I'm curious for the match in Istanbul now. I think GS is the best Turkey can offer at the moment.

Lightning

Banned
Wth is benzema's agent doing in paris..... oh right psg. I hear they plan to offer benz 15million euros to leave madrid. Net salary wud be 5-6a due to french taxes but when u add sponsor deals and image rights.... well at least benz agent is doing his job.

Apparently been to machester already with plans to goto turin after paris. That benz... most likely going to psg. They were the first to be willing to pay the release clause last summer. Only reason benz said no was he thought he had his spot on lockdown lol.seems city game has changed nothing. He still intends to leave . Source? Same guy. Apparently i didnt listen carefully. Guy actually personally knows benzema's agent karim dzajiri. Cant get a better source lol.
I really wish Benzema would come to arsenal. He would fit right in with us.

dc89

The Vita is fine. I think it just refuses to play a shitty game. :p

tumblr_ma05j5PKDH1rwdzfko1_r1_500.gif

Turok_TTZ

I thought there was a chance but I was wrong. Arsenal cannot afford him. Though Wenger cud probably break the bank for benz... i dont see benz going to arsenal. His release clause was around 40-50 million euros if im not mistaken.... madrid is definitely not willing to sell. Leaves only psg imo since they actually matched the release clause last transfer window.

There have been rumours we have been interested in him. But that's just it. Rumours :(

Would like him too, think he's fantastic.

How in love are Arsenal fans with Cazorla?! He's brilliant! Looks like he's been playing with us for years, and fits our style of play so well <3

Turok_TTZ

Im still butthurt about arsenal getting cazorla. Florentino wanted him, xabi alonso and casillas recommended him to mourinho. But that blind one went for modric instead...

Freaking mou. First silva now cazorla. Still butthurt.
And loaning sahin plus selling granero.... ugh.

Lightning

Banned
There have been rumours we have been interested in him. But that's just it. Rumours :(

How in love are Arsenal fans with Cazorla?! He's brilliant! Looks like he's been playing with us for years, and fits our style of play so well <3
Cazorla's majestic. Giroud finds his scoring shoes and we're in for an excellent season. Cazorla has it all, he has vision, playmaking and not afraid to shoot and quite an accurate shot and takes excellent corners and freekicks. Complete footballer indeed. Hopefully he ends his career playing with us and gets some trophies with it.

Im still butthurt about arsenal getting cazorla. Florentino wanted him, xabi alonso and casillas recommended him to mourinho. But that blind one went for modric instead...

Freaking mou. First silva now cazorla. Still butthurt.
At first I thought we didn't have a chance in hell at getting Cazorla, especially for the money we paid for him but man was I over joyed at his signing. What a player this guy is. And to think Modric went for twice the amount. Just lol.

Moobabe

Cazorla is a wonderful player! I'd not seen much of him from his time in Spain but you're right; he may as well have been with you guys all along. Every inch an Arsenal player.

How do you feel about Giroud though? I know it's early but outside of a glaring miss against Sunderland I've not seen him even threaten to score for you guys.

Cazorla is a wonderful player! I'd not seen much of him from his time in Spain but you're right; he may as well have been with you guys all along. Every inch an Arsenal player.

How do you feel about Giroud though? I know it's early but outside of a glaring miss against Sunderland I've not seen him even threaten to score for you guys.

I kinda like him, he's a better hold-up player than Chamkah will ever be (lol). The goals will come for him, he just needs one to kick-start his run. Also, he has very good movement, as evidenced by the first goal in the Liverpool match; his run pulls two defenders away while Podolski makes the decisive run and Cazorla sets him up.

Lightning

Banned
He had a bad miss against Liverpool as well. He makes fantastic runs but from what I can tell he's not up to the speed with which we want to play. He's slow to shot, often snatching at the football and sends it wide as a result, doesn't find his support players often and in general really is having a hard time adjusting to the pace of the pl. he should come good though, he's got the brain and talent but doesn't have Cazorla's class.

Turok_TTZ

Ah yes. Ramos was dropped to send a message. A power play by mou. Mourinho is not popular with the. spanish players of real madrid. Especially casillas. And they arent the only ones.

Fry

If this was me asking I'd have "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DC READ THE THREAD."

He made some poetry in a poetry thread which was erm... Wilbury'd. Poetry about farts.

Just woke up + 100ppp = not in the mood to look for any post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom