• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Which PL teams have no football-GAF regulars?

I can think of:

Fulham
QPR
Reading (imma doesn't post enough)
Stoke (that one guy's disappeared)
Swansea
West Brom
West Ham
Wigan

There was a Swan posting yesterday I think, not sure if s/he's a regular

There is a Swansea fan who pops in when they play and a couple of West Ham fans do similar

Defoe is on fire. Oh how I wish those summer links were true, Defoe and Fletcher... we could have been a two man team instead of a one man team.

Fergie

Banned
Gerv and Ramsey need to be subbed. Cazorla pinging beautiful balls and shits happening.

Defoe is clinical, still loves those long shots.

Salazar

Drop Nani and rejig the formation so we have a three man midfield of Clev/Ando/Carrick.

Deal.

Swap Ando for Powell/Scholes as situation calls for it. Keen to see Powell handle himself in a game over a longer period. Need a knock-down cup fixture, I guess.

fuenf

After this game i'm fairly confident Dortmund will rip City apart. They are the perfect "anti-team" for City's playstyle.

Clegg

Deal.

Swap Ando for Powell/Scholes as situation calls for it.

Agreed.

I think Anderson could actually be good in a three man midfield. It would give him more opportunity to roam forward and not have to worry about leaving massive amounts of space in the middle.

Meier

Great match for Kompany. Really, really solid in defense.

Dzeko off for Tevez.. he has been fine but we'll be much more fluid now.

jtb

Banned
no no no no no... don't like these substitutions at all.

diaby's been shit, but take off Ramsey?? Or Gervinho? and Podolski's really great at tracking back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom