• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Rafa's comments about being 'surprised' he wasn't approached after Dalglish got the sack. Which is odd: After picking the 'fan choice' the first time with Dalglish, there was no way FSG was going to do that again in succession.

And to Rafa: Why haven't you been picked up by another team yet?

panty

I just noticed that I missed the last opportunity to purchase BVB-Ajax tickets (excluding scalpers/ebay) :(
Hope I'll be less of a dumbass when it comes to Real/City tickets. Although some of them have already been seen on ebay....ugh.

Maybe I can be steward/volunteer again, gotta ask around :/

Are you going to the RM-City match next tuesday?

After months of being unemployed Im back to business.

It sucks to have internet capped at work. I have to use my S3 to browse.

Won't be able to post much :(
That's good dude, you got a job. Congrats :)

Need to read the extract from today Times from Benitez's book. Apparently it's quite interesting.

After months of being unemployed Im back to business.

It sucks to have internet capped at work. I have to use my S3 to browse.

Won't be able to post much :(

Congrats. Next time you should really remember your uniform though.

sxymy.jpg

I have it recorded

Will report back later and post it

I do have to say that I thought it was a little tame for Wilbury's standard. And Wilbury, you're a prick for sending me this one
KuGsj.gif

panty

I'm currently thinking about it, but I can only afford the cheapest and worst seats.

Madridy is going.

A small GAF-meetup maybe? I'm probably flying to Madrid on sunday and buying a ticket from the stadium/somewhere there.

I'm a madridista so shouldn't I get a discount on the tickets?

I'd like some company to the match but if no one comes, I'm going alone ;_;

operon

I have it recorded

Will report back later and post it

I do have to say that I thought it was a little tame for Wilbury's standard. And Wilbury, you're a prick for sending me this one
KuGsj.gif

Looking forward to it mine should be up in about 3 hours or so, can't record this in work for obvious reasons :)

I this works out real well we could make a audiobook voices by many gaffers, maybe wilbury can write the next twilight fanfiction come 50 shades of gray etc etc and make loads of money so he can have debauched sex with God know how many models on the pile of cash

A small GAF-meetup maybe? I'm probably flying to Madrid on sunday and buying a ticket from the stadium/somewhere there.

I'm a madridista so shouldn't I get a discount on the tickets?

I'd like some company to the match but if no one comes, I'm going alone ;_;

How much is it? I have been looking for a game to go to before I head back to college on the 1st October!

panty

Looking forward to it mine should be up in about 3 hours or so, can't record this in work for obvious reasons :)

I this works out real well we could make a audiobook voices by many gaffers, maybe wilbury can write the next twilight fanfiction come 50 shades of gray etc etc and make loads of money so he can have debauched sex with God know how many models on the pile of cash
The world is not ready for this :lol

PJX

Does any Liverpool fan think that if KD had stayed, he would have stunted Sterling progress? I mean he only gave the boy a chance because his mom went to the papers.

25 years ago Bayern recorded 2 wins and 9-1 goals from their first 2 BL games, just as 2012/13 - but finished only runner-ups. Blocks.

Well, sucks for Bayern.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we get Fady to say the most horrible and mean things on tape?

Tacchinardi, who's also a youth coach, lost a match against Inzaghi recently and had only good things to say about him afterwards in an interview. I can totally see Pippo becoming a great coach. He's insanely driven, not unlike Conte, and if his tactical ideas are sound ... Who knows.

TACCHINARDIII <3 He's a good pundit though. Not a club apologist like many former players.

elseanio

Sterling, Lallana and Livermore won't even train with the squad ahead of the game tmrw, so they are just there as emergency insurance really. Still great for them to be recognised though, plus I don't think Sterling has chosen between England and Jamaica just yet so I wouldn't be surprised if England are just easing him in a little with respect to that.

Congrats to Raheem. Probably too early for him, but will hopefully boost his confidence loads. Nice to see he's being looked at.

Think Sterling will choose England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom