• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you guys not have Uni or jobs to go to?

I started back at Uni today. I had a choice of picking a certain economics module for 9am or 2pm. I picked the 9am slot coz I'm an idiot. Rest of my mates picked the other one.

I register for uni again Tuesday

spidye

I started back at Uni today. I had a choice of picking a certain economics module for 9am or 2pm. I picked the 9am slot coz I'm an idiot. Rest of my mates picked the other one.

Uni.
in fact, I have to present my thesis on a congress right now.
I hate it :(

man, I'm missing out on so much fun with you guys :((((

Got a job interview tomorrow as well. Haven't had much luck, I've been looking since May, so I hope tomorrow ends with a job offer. If not I'll probably go into the family business and become a pirate in the Indian Ocean.

I've spent a bit of money on shirts/jackets. The annoying thing is shirt sleeves are two inches too long for me, so I always have to get them tailored meaning extra ££. I've bought some armbands recently, but they are uncomfortable to wear. I've also been watching videos on how to do a tie. Hah

spidye

oh god
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

what's the name of the song you used?

I just noticed that I missed the last opportunity to purchase BVB-Ajax tickets (excluding scalpers/ebay) :(
Hope I'll be less of a dumbass when it comes to Real/City tickets. Although some of them have already been seen on ebay....ugh.

Maybe I can be steward/volunteer again, gotta ask around :/

I wanna see the stomp pass in live action.
tvp-uefa-daen-ger-xvi8zcp9.gif

with a subsequent interception by Hummels :p

---------

BWAHAHAHA

Fry

Uni. That's why I always miss Footy-gaf crazy nights. =(

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Nice touch with the background song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom