• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Oh wow, just got back from lunch to see that Celtic won! Congrats to them and their supporters.. a very nice win. I guess Samaras answered (to some extent) why he's still playing.

OFFICIAL: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Vucinic, Matri.

Fantastic lineup if we assume all of them are 100% fit.

I'd switch Matri with Giovinco but whatever.

Matri will be better as we're going to create a lot of chances and we're going to need somebody in the box that can fight for chances and won't get muscled off the ball. But if we're pressed for a goal, I'd put Bendtner and Giovinco on in place of Matri and Vucinic.

I have some cash on tonight's game:
- Juve to win first half (buoyed by playing against Roma, plus travel time for Shaktar means we should win both)
- Vidal to score anytime for 1-0
- Over on 2.5 goals
- Juventus to win

Hopefully things go my way. Not going to win a lot unless Vidal gets an opener....

JUUUUVEEEEEEEEE

near

Gold Member
Matri will be better as we're going to create a lot of chances and we're going to need somebody in the box that can fight for chances and won't get muscled off the ball. But if we're pressed for a goal, I'd put Bendtner and Giovinco on in place of Matri and Vucinic.

I have some cash on tonight's game:
- Juve to win first half (buoyed by playing against Roma, plus travel time for Shaktar means we should win both)
- Vidal to score anytime for 1-0
- Over on 2.5 goals
- Juventus to win

Hopefully things go my way. Not going to win a lot unless Vidal gets an opener....

JUUUUVEEEEEEEEE

Shakhtar will fight till death. They're coming for your blood!

elsk

Banned
tumblr_mb9jk2sp4j1qd3yvgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb9jk2sp4j1qd3yvgo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mb9jk2sp4j1qd3yvgo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mb9joukMXY1qd3yvgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mb9joukMXY1qd3yvgo2_400.jpg

Just Mueller.

Lightning

Banned
I find it funny how much crow Carl Jenkinson has made his haters eat. Last year it was a waste of money, an embarrassment to Arsenal, but this year he has come on leaps and bounds and is in line for an international call up.

And how much did Jenkinson cost us? 1mil... lol bargin not waste of money.

Oh and nobody put any money on us to win our CL game. Mikel Arteta will likely not play which means our chances of winning just decreased dramatically.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's a ... what's the english equivalent of mezzala ('half-winger')? Left central midfielder would be one way of putting it, CDM is fine too, but he's very versatile. Ideally he would've been Marchisio's sub, but he's too good to be left on the bench, so Conte put him on the wing. He's been doing great so far.

There's no such thing in a 4-4-2.

dc89

I do the game a dis-service lol. I think it looks... ok. Well the Leon bits do. So yeah, I will get it, but I'm not buying it this week. I originally intended to, but I got LBP Vita instead as it's reviews were stellar and going from the RE6 demo, I knew it wasn't going to get favorable reviews.

dc89

:lol Mourinho.

"My relationship with my wife is better than my relationship with Ramos"

Or something to that effect.

bryanee

Why do they have the presenters outside during ITV Champions League?

fake edit - Hang on the Chiles prat got sprayed by the sprinklers, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom