• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what should I watch today? No Bayern fans around, so I have a free pass, oh yeah. I'm thinking about watching either Juve or Barca. Think I'm giving Juve a go, haven't watched them for years.

pulga

Banned
So, what should I watch today? No Bayern fans around, so I have a free pass, oh yeah. I'm thinking about watching either Juve or Barca. Think I'm giving Juve a go, haven't watched them for years.

Juve.

Skip Barca, you can watch actors anytime on tv.

Clegg

From Clive Tyldesley

De Gea

Rafael
Rio
Evans
Evra

Anderson
Fletcher
Cleverley

Rooney
Hernandez
RVP

Three man midfield!!!!

Zabojnik

You're a fine FootyGAFer, Milchmonster, but everytime you post I'm reminded of how bitter I still am about the 1997 CL final. Fuck our collective bianconeri lives. :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our game is actually not sold out tonight. 3rd party companies bought up tickets (standard) and tried to sell them for way too high. :/

This can't go on like this. We're getting the full money, but the fans are being robbed here because of those greedy fuckers.

From Clive Tyldesley

De Gea - Rafael Ferdinand Evans Evra - Anderson Fletcher Cleverley - Rooney - Hernandez v Persie

Three man midfield!!!!

So our options are play it through the middle or Raf and Evra run their lungs into the floor if we want to play it wide. Intriguing. Worried that we'll be exposed if our full backs are continually having to provide width options. Then again it is Cluj.

Juve.

Skip Barca, you can watch actors anytime on tv.

XLE05.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OFFICIAL: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Vucinic, Matri.

Fantastic lineup if we assume all of them are 100% fit.

I'd switch Matri with Giovinco but whatever.

Lol, Spartak. I don't even care about the coefficient. Sooooooo gooooooooood!

/highfive

Zabojnik

Our game is actually not sold out tonight. 3rd party companies bought up tickets (standard) and tried to sell them for way too high. :/

This can't go on like this. We're getting the full money, but the fans are being robbed here because of those greedy fuckers.

Yeah, the club has to do something about this bullshit. Another problem is people from far away / other countries buying season tickets just so they don't have to worry about the stadium being sold out when they feel like coming to Torino. Which is realistically 5 - 6 times a year. Truth be told, I would've been part of the problem, if they didn't increase season ticket prices up to fucking 60% this year. Then there's the whole online ticket buying / gifting debacle. Listticket.it is one of the worst sites in the history of internet. How they still handle our business is beyond me. Italy, sigh, get your shit together.

faridmon

And Samaras scores when I was about to slate him more. Great Header but terrible footballer. Izaguirre though is an amazing player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jesus Llorente, Fernando's brother, says the striker will play in Italy.

Yenrot said:
I thought he was a CDM, which shows how much Serie A I watch!

He is! But it turned out he was surprisingly versatile!

elsk

Banned
Schweinsteiger on the bench today, Martínez will replace him.

Neuer – Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Badstuber – Martinez, Gustavo – Müller, Kroos, Ribery – Mandzukic

Slotted in an assist, right? EMILIOOOOO Y U NO DO SHIT EN LA SELECCION

YES :D

You're a fine FootyGAFer, Milchmonster, but everytime you post I'm reminded of how bitter I still am about the 1997 CL final. Fuck our collective bianconeri lives. :(

You just reminded me that I still haven't searched my CL winners shirt from then. It's way too small now but it would look pretty damn good on my wall :D

Zabojnik

I thought he was a CDM, which shows how much Serie A I watch!

He's a ... what's the english equivalent of mezzala ('half-winger')? Left central midfielder would be one way of putting it, CDM is fine too, but he's very versatile. Ideally he would've been Marchisio's sub, but he's too good to be left on the bench, so Conte put him on the wing. He's been doing great so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom