• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

iaquinta.jpg

dc89

Costel Pantilimon's agent has revealed Spartak Moscow are interested in him and he'd be willing to go for more first team football.

1CuRR.jpg

I think there'll be another goal. Spartak have to win this match, its a fixture that every team should be looking to win to qualify. Celtic goal made a 3-goal match very likely

Zabojnik

Matri starting. Why, Conte, why? It made sense against Roma's Swiss cheese defense, but against Shakthar? Should've started Quaglia. We'll be playing with 10 men for 60mins again, goddammit.

LegoArmo

Celtic just need to keep the ball and pass it to their own players then a chance might open up. They look nervous though. Keep it simple.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Matri starting. Why, Conte, why? It made sense against Roma's Swiss cheese defense, but against Shakthar? Should've started Quaglia. We'll be playing with 10 men for 60mins again, goddammit.

Matri's goal was effectively a miss anyway, wasn't it?

Jason Raize '75 - '04 said:
The Accumulator Club marches on!

Now, only to worry about Juventus-Shakhtar. That will be hard to watch

Matri is up front. A loss or a goalless draw.

Pray that we unleash(?) the Benchner. ;)

faridmon

Forster is an aweful keeper. I can't bellieve Celtic are losing this. Spartak have been poor and they need better ball game to win this game. Damn it Celtic, what are you playing at?
They should watch this game afterwards and see how they have played. That might be useful because at the moment, they don't even know they are playing below par.

And Samaras, Why???????????

Zabojnik

Matri is up front. A loss or a goalless draw.

Pray that we unleash(?) the Benchner. ;)

More like Standtner. Can someone explain to me why you can only have 7 players on the bench? What's the logic behind this, when you have clubs with 24+ players?

Longest free kick preperation of all time

edit: lol

I love watching Samaras, its like the grace of Berbatov with the all round ability of Spearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom