• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

BATE.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

I'm sure you would have just jumped back up and carried on playing.

No one said it wasn't painful. We're just saying it's not some disgusting shit that doesn't need to be gif'd.

Check out these badasses.

Either the gif was of a bad angle (didn't click myself, had seen enough in the replays), or you guys look at gore stuff on the internet way to much to not react to that at all.

Nah, I usually can't watch bad injuries, but that one didn't look that bad. Especially not like "OMG WTF, THE HORROR, I JUST THREW UP!!!""

dc89

Well the Group Accumulator didn't come off.

Juve & Shaktar - well you've pissed me off.
Bayern - you're just a bunch of JT's.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is exactly why I thought going all out against Roma was unnecessary. Zeman aside, Viola was supposed to be the game to win.

I knew there was no hope in Europe without a decent striker/someone who doesn't miss sitters. :p

Cuddler

Not really a good match for Juventus today. I'm starting to think, if Matri is playing, how bad is Bendtner that is not even on the bench? Shakhtar played well, I'm curious to see them against Chelsea.

I just got a message from one of my friends claiming he put a 10 dollar bet down on BATE winning their group a month ago. I wonder what kind of odds he got on that baby?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not really a good match for Juventus today. I'm starting to think, if Matri is playing, how bad is Bendtner that is not even on the bench? Shakhtar played well, I'm curious to see them against Chelsea.
Has to be an attitude-during-training problem. Kinda like how it was with Elia I think.

pulga

Banned
Check out these badasses.

Either the gif was of a bad angle (didn't click myself, had seen enough in the replays), or you guys look at gore stuff on the internet way to much to not react to that at all.

Again, I just don't see why people were crying for Sunhi not to gif it. It wasnt gruesome or gory or anything that merited the whining going on in here. Not saying it didn't hurt, of course. -_-

jtb

Banned
I just got a message from on of my friends claiming he put a 10 dollar bet down on BATE winning their group a month ago. I wonder what kind of odds he got on that baby?

eh winning the group is a big ask. will probably get hammered at the Allianz arena.

Clegg

Second game in a row where the Clev/Ando/Fletch midfield played well. I know they haven't played against top opposition but I'm pleased at how they work together.

Kagawa should really have come on though. He would have thrived playing off that midfield. Happy enough with the performance. We didn't try to create much after going up but we retained possession well. Defence is still dodgy though.

Fry

Normal gaf:

'Fuck Bayern'
'I hate Bayern'
'Dortmund ftw'

During Bayern match:

'Go Bayern!'
'BBBBBAAAAAAAYYYYYYERRRRRRN'

After the match:

'LOOOOOOOOL BAYERN
HEHEHEHEHEUEAE

elsk

Banned
I just got a message from one of my friends claiming he put a 10 dollar bet down on BATE winning their group a month ago. I wonder what kind of odds he got on that baby?

Doubt it, but I do think they'll qualify for the next round and give a good fight. They were massive today.

fuenf

Normal gaf:

'Fuck Bayern'
'I hate Bayern'
'Dortmund ftw'

During Bayern match:

'Go Bayern!'
'BBBBBAAAAAAAYYYYYYERRRRRRN'

After the match:

'LOOOOOOOOL BAYERN
HEHEHEHEHEUEAE

yeah fucking over footyGAF is a great consolation prize

Meier

Just noticed Bolton is on the lower end of the Championship table. Wolves and Blackburn performing like they at least have a chance at getting back.

jtb

Banned
Reds can never be overturned I don't think. Unless I am mistaken lol.

Right, only overturned for mistaken identity I think. Like when Fletcher was banned for the 2009 CL final even though most thought the challenge in the semi wasn't worthy of a red card bc he made contact with the ball.

FootballFan

Again, I just don't see why people were crying for Sunhi not to gif it. It wasnt gruesome or gory or anything that merited the whining going on in here. Not saying it didn't hurt, of course. -_-

Again if Del Pieros arm bends the opposite way and breaks on his debut for Sydney, you want it to be GIF'd and posted here? I wouldn't. I don't like seeing that sort of stuff and neither do many others. There is always Gore sites and youtube for those sort of things. It's easy enough to find.

Might as well post GIFs of Cisse breaking his leg etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom