• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Reds can never be overturned I don't think. Unless I am mistaken lol.

I think you're right. I'm not sure if UEFA has a disciplinary panel that decides if it's 1 or 3 games or if it's automatically 3. Just trying to determine if I should even bother keeping him despite not even getting to play him. :(

Kenka

I think this game turned me into a BATE fan. Those guys have like 1/100th of Bayern's annual budget and still have the balls to look them in the eyes and the resolve to die on the pitch. Fantastic game, regardless for who you cheered.

Messi

Again if Del Pieros arm bends the opposite way and breaks on his debut for Sydney, you want it to be GIF'd and posted here? I wouldn't. I don't like seeing that sort of stuff and neither do many others. There is always Gore sites and youtube for those sort of things. It's easy enough to find.

Might as well post GIFs of Cisse breaking his leg etc.

This, I'd rather not have to repeatedly see our captains arm break

Blablurn

I think this game turned me into a BATE fan. Those guys have like 1/100th of Bayern's annual budget and still have the balls to look them in the eyes and the resolve to die on the pitch. Fantastic game, regardless for who you cheered.

dont do this to me :(

and yeah, please dont post any of those gifs here /:

Again if Del Pieros arm bends the opposite way and breaks on his debut for Sydney, you want it to be GIF'd and posted here? I wouldn't. I don't like seeing that sort of stuff and neither do many others. There is always Gore sites and youtube for those sort of things. It's easy enough to find.

Why do you keep bringing up the poster's team? That has nothing to do with how disgusting or not disgusting an injury looks like.

I was exploring the FIFA 13 soundtrack a bit during work today, and this group, The Royal Concept, is pretty good. Reminds me a lot of Tokyo Police Club, whom I love.

But they have former Arsenal and Barcelona star, Alexander Hleb playing for them!

pulga

Banned

Why wouldnt I? It's just a gif. Could be Raul, Del Piero, David Suazo. I really, really don't see whats wrong with wanting to be informed smh. Let's just drop this, its a dumb discussion.

LOLOLOLOLOL BAYERN. Up your ass elsk.

sorry for you blablurn and rest of bayern gaf

Why do you keep bringing up the poster's team? That has nothing to do with how disgusting or not disgusting an injury looks like.

This. It's not even some twisted pleasure of seeing Barcelonas captain getting his arm broke, if that's what you're thinking. Just normal curiosity.

Meier

So were there even any Bayern fans at the BATE game? With such an absurdly small stadium, I can't imagine there's many tickets for away fans..

This, I'd rather not have to repeatedly see our captains arm break

He posted it as a link. No one has to see it if they don't want to. I watched it and it was not pleasant, so that was that.

jtb

Banned
re:Injury gifs, I think the best case scenario is... if someone's going to gif it anyways, what's the harm in putting it behind a link? You choose to see it and everyone's happy.

spidye

Why wouldnt I? It's just a gif. Could be Raul, Del Piero, David Suazo. I really, really don't see whats wrong with wanting to be informed smh. Let's just drop this, its a dumb discussion.

LOLOLOLOLOL BAYERN. Up your ass elsk.

sorry for you blablurn and rest of bayern gaf

This. It's not even some twisted pleasure of seeing Barcelonas captain getting his arm broke, if that's what you're thinking. Just normal curiosity.

damn you must really hate elsk :lol

Bo-Locks

Wave your arms around in front of the referee now, bitch.

I don't wish injuries upon any player, but that one brought a smile to my face. It's not that serious (just a break of the arm or a dislocation), it's not any ligament damage or anything like that, he will be out for a couple of months, it's not career-threatening, and it will be painful for him (I know from experience). Like I said, I don't wish injury upon anyone, but if it happens to such monumental JT's as Puyol, then I'm free to lol.

And yeah, bring on the gifs, no matter who the subject is.

I don't wish injuries upon any player, but that one brought a smile to my face. It's not that serious (just a break of the arm or a dislocation), it's not any ligament damage or anything like that, he will be out for a couple of months, it's not career-threatening, and it will be painful for him (I know from experience). Like I said, I don't wish injury upon anyone, but if it happens to such monumental JT's as Puyol, then I'm free to lol.

0012_9b5i.gif

pappe

Go get your head checked up! Getting happy over a physical injury to a human being who has done absolutely nothing to you personally is disgusting.

FootballFan

re:Injury gifs, I think the best case scenario is... if someone's going to gif it anyways, what's the harm in putting it behind a link? You choose to see it and everyone's happy.

Yep this is all I am saying. Most people don't like watching legs/arms hyper-extending/breaking.

K1LLER7

Jores Okore, just played against Chelsea. he looks like a top player. Big, quick and a CB.

United already scouting him according to schemichal.

Fergie sign him up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom