• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Wave your arms around in front of the referee now, bitch.

I don't wish injuries upon any player, but that one brought a smile to my face. It's not that serious (just a break of the arm or a dislocation), it's not any ligament damage or anything like that, he will be out for a couple of months, it's not career-threatening, and it will be painful for him (I know from experience). Like I said, I don't wish injury upon anyone, but if it happens to such monumental JT's as Puyol, then I'm free to lol.

And yeah, bring on the gifs, no matter who the subject is.

wUt. Puyol a JT? One of the few Barca players that I know most Madrid players/fans respect and like, just like most Barca fans like Casillas. :S Alrighty..

you and G-Unit have similar avatars and both post some pretty dumb crap.

Blablurn

i really hope they learn from that :/ fucking crosses all the time. unless its a counter attack we cannot cross for shit. but they still try :/

and what the fuck is wrong with our corners? we had like 12 today. last season we had more than 80 and only scored once.

i think we had 20 corners in the final alone :/ and of course... who scored with the first corner ? chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa.

Fry

Will someone please avatar the arm for me

iG7dOkQoP6lFz.png

AndresON777

shooting blanks

I don't wish injuries upon any player, but that one brought a smile to my face. It's not that serious (just a break of the arm or a dislocation), it's not any ligament damage or anything like that, he will be out for a couple of months, it's not career-threatening, and it will be painful for him (I know from experience). Like I said, I don't wish injury upon anyone, but if it happens to such monumental JT's as Puyol, then I'm free to lol.

lol U MAD

we are better without him but we'll be glad to eliminate you once again son :)

wUt. Puyol a JT? One of the few Barca players that I know most Madrid players respect and like, just like most Barca fans like Casillas. :S Alrighty..

you and G-Unit have similar avatars and both post some pretty dumb crap.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't noticed a similarity...

Both have dashes in their names as well :p

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Puyol and Iniesta are probably the only Barcelona players who are not a complete hypocrite regarding diving. And even if they were, that kind of thinking is awful.

PaulLFC

If the referee stats on Transfermarkt are correct, then Chris Foy hasn't refereed a match in League Two since some time before the 2001/02 season (that's the earliest season they have stats for).

Now, after Ferguson complains about his performance, he's suddenly refereeing a match in League Two...

pulga

Banned
For the record, the only Barca player I like is Iniesta. Wouldve laughed my ass off if the injury happend to Bisquits.

Come at me humanitarian GAF

fuenf

i really hope they learn from that :/ fucking crosses all the time. unless its a counter attack we cannot cross for shit. but they still try :/

and what the fuck is wrong with our corners? we had like 12 today. last season we had more than 80 and only scored once.

i think we had 20 corners in the final alone :/ and of course... who scored with the first corner ? chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa.

Seriously Bayern has the worst corners in all of Europe (1st and 2nd division). But i think they really missed Gomez today, he would've manhandled their defenders. Yeah Mandzukic kept as afloat so far, but he just isnt as valuable as Gomez is to the team. I mean how many times did Gomez score out of nowhere against crap teams in last years CL. :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Puyol's gif doesn't look that bad because he made it seem like it was nothing. What a lion. Get well soon baby.

So yeah, fuck football. I'll take refuge with PonyGAF or whoever is willing to take me. I'll pick a Barcode pony to masturbate on, unless there's a zebra I guess.

If the referee stats on Transfermarkt are correct, then Chris Foy hasn't refereed a match in League Two since some time before the 2001/02 season (that's the earliest season they have stats for).

Now, after Ferguson complains about his performance, he's suddenly refereeing a match in League Two...
Have you been thinking about this all day?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Puyol's gif doesn't look that bad because he made it seem like it was nothing. What a lion.

So yeah, fuck football. I'll take refuge with PonyGAF or whoever is willing to take me. I'll pick a barcode pony to masturbate on, unless there's a zebra I guess.
We always welcome new people over at AnimeGAF. We could discuss Captain Tsubasa or some shit like that.

Soi-Fong

Wow... Awesome research. Nice to see such dedication for United from a Liverpool fan.

Puyol's gif doesn't look that bad because he made it seem like it was nothing. What a lion. Get well soon baby.

So yeah, fuck football. I'll take refuge with PonyGAF or whoever is willing to take me. I'll pick a barcode pony to masturbate on, unless there's a zebra I guess.

I'll probably join you after we embarrass ourselves tomorrow.

rvy

Banned

Come join Mikami-GAF. Just barge in any thread pertaining any franchise he ever worked on and proceed to suck his cock. The only other member is me. This shit is pretty exclusive.

Messi

So yeah, fuck football. I'll take refuge with PonyGAF or whoever is willing to take me. I'll pick a Barcode pony to masturbate on, unless there's a zebra I guess.

I love you, best poster in this thread.

Haha just messing with ya. I saw you posted about it earlier and then tweeted about it and your post just then.

It really is pretty bizarre. I'm not sure how the referee assessment thing works but it'd be interested to see who the last ref was that was demoted.

No money from tonight. Luckily I didn't bet very much money. Oh well.

Midfield was shit today and so we lost. Pirlo, other than a brilliant corner to Bonbon, played awful. Yeah, he's entitled to an off game but there was a point he made two easy passes look like the most difficult things in the world. We're really get stretched with multiple games a week. Vidal was exhausted as shit. Should have played Pogba to start out with, and I would've kept Vucinic on. We played OK but we need to do better in Europe.

You are the worst poster, no doubt. Even if I agree on lets have gifs of injuries, if the yare bad put it behind a link.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Come join Mikami-GAF. Just barge in any thread pertaining any franchise he ever worked on and proceed to suck his cock. The only other member is me. This shit is pretty exclusive.

People actually hate Mikami?! Sign me up!

Is it a requirement to hate on Itagaki? Because I can't do that.

-

Love you too Messi. ;)

FootballFan

<3.

Reminds me of Rooney when he had that massive gash(lol) not that long ago. He didn't even look like he was in pain.

Haha just messing with ya. I saw you posted about it earlier and then tweeted about it and your post just then.

It really is pretty bizarre. I'm not sure how the referee assessment thing works but it'd be interested to see who the last ref was that was demoted.

Michael Oliver I think

Fry

BATE 6
Valencia 3
Bayern 3
Lille 0

Bayern needs to beat Lille, and Bate draw with Valencia. Then it's all good again :)

Kyoufu

Get the fuck out of here. Enjoying those injuries just makes you a JT.

Haha at RVP's post match interview

"Do you think you have settled quicker than expected, scored 7 goals already?"
"Well yeah, I'm very pleased with seven goals but goals aren't everything to me. I'd like to make more assists. I've only made one assist yet"

:(

Messi

Long time since I put someone on ignore. Goodbye sweet avatar :(

Splatt

People underestimate Shakthar because they come from a relatively unknown league. They shouldn't. Shakthar is very good at recognising and bringing young Brazilian talents and keeping them for a good number of years. Also, their team has lots of CL experience. Draw against them isn't the end of the world, I wouldn't be suprised to see Chelsea lose against them.

The only weak team in that group is Nordsjælland.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I think Stuart Atwell got bumped down after he wrongly sent Gary Cahill off at WHL last season. I don't know if this is the same situation, this might just be a temporary demotion for Foy. I didn't think he was that bad on Saturday, his linesman missed the penalty on Nani but other than that it was a well mannered contest and nobody deserved a card or anything. Was the added time such a big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom