• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHarris78

Off to the Liberty Stadium later to see the mighy Swans get back on track against Reading. Too early to call it a must win of course, but given the bad run we're on and Readings position in the table, really should be looking to win this one.

Should be a good match, 3 - 1 to the Swans methinks/mehopes!!!!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
#MCFC team to play Sunderland: Hart, Zabaleta, Richards, Lescott, Kolarov, Milner, Barry, Y. Toure, Silva, Balotelli, Tevez #cityvsund

17eMs.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we please nuke the utterly corrupted institution that is FIGC from the orbit? Please. I wouldn't mind dying a horrible death if it meant getting rid of these fuckers.

Futile. Their replacements would be just as easily corrupted by a system that encourages corruption.

Wear an Inter shirt though.

Manager

Very weird team. Javi was injured so no surprise he's out. Dzeko was poor. Kompany is injured.

Subs: Pantilimon, Clichy, K.Toure, Rodwell, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

Not sure why Balotelli is playing ahead of Aguero, must've gotten a knock.

Good to see Richards getting some gametime.

He's been injured.

Hasn't played in central defense for the last four years or so, except once here and there.

Manager

Thinking about it, it may be one of the stupid 3-5-2 again:
Micah - Lescott - Zabaleta
Milner-----------------Kolarov
Yaya - Barry
Silva
Balotelli - Tevez

Hixx

How to beat SAFC today:

Give ball to Toure
Toure runs at Larsson/Colback
???
Profit

Good thin i subbed Clicky for this gameweek.

So are Sunderland fans gonna be cheering for City this game as well?

Man United fans are fucking pathetic. You wonder why no-one likes you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thinking about it, it may be one of the stupid 3-5-2 again:
Micah - Lescott - Zabaleta
Milner-----------------Kolarov
Yaya - Barry
Silva
Balotelli - Tevez

Why is he using fullbacks in the back?

HixxSAFC said:
Man United fans are fucking pathetic. You wonder why no-one likes you

Because they win?
9Jw5y.gif

JesusTom

Very weird team. Javi was injured so no surprise he's out. Dzeko was poor. Kompany is injured.

Subs: Pantilimon, Clichy, K.Toure, Rodwell, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

Not sure why Balotelli is playing ahead of Aguero, must've gotten a knock.

He's been injured.

Hasn't played in central defense for the last four years or so, except once here and there.

Ahh I see, good to see him in the team anyway, one of my favorite defenders.

qindarka

Banned
Criticism of Mancini seems a bit overblown. He has actual accomplishments, its only been a few months since he won the title. And isn't patience for managers supposed to be a good thing?

3Sixty

U18's beating United 2-0 at the moment. Ryan Seager with both. Has been bossing this season. If he played for City dc63 would be creaming himself.

Criticism of Mancini seems a bit overblown. He has actual accomplishments, its only been a few months since he won the title. And isn't patience for managers supposed to be a good thing?

it's more like Manchester United lost it, than City winning it. Mancini is garbage, and should be sacked ASAP.

qindarka

Banned
it's more like Manchester United lost it, than City winning it. Mancini is garbage, and should be sacked ASAP.

He surely must be given at least some credit. He got 89 points which is a very healthy points tally considering the champions in the previous season only got 80 points.

dc89

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. OMG. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.

Unbeaten at home since god knows when. I think you forget City were running away with it. And we had the resolve to keep winning when United were throwing it away. And we had to beat them. And we had to go to Newcastle and win which is so tough. So please.

it's more like Manchester United lost it, than City winning it.

Hahaha still can't believe people post this bullshit. He even won the league with quite a few more points that teams usually do, but lets get to the next excuse : Anyone can win with unlimited funds!

Mostly a bunch of bitter posters supporting now irrelevant teams.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. OMG. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.

Unbeaten at home since god knows when. I think you forget City were running away with it. And we had the resolve to keep winning when United were throwing it away. And we had to beat them. And we had to go to Newcastle and win which is so tough. So please.

lol, such a conformist, you deserve mancini.

qindarka

Banned
Even if City do sack Mancini, who on earth is available that would be more suited for the job? Guardiola is still on his sabbatical.

I like Viva. A good united fan is a rare thing.

No need to provoke them with this. Fans of all teams are similar and we are fooling ourselves if we think fans of our clubs are any better than fans of other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom