• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

All celebrations should be as good as this.

iBbEvs36Bh8Mb.gif

Meier

the team has a whole different set that they do randomly each time they score

Who are they? I am guessing some sort of Scandinavian team due to the hair.

Edit: Just saw the second goal from Chelsea. Torres gets an assist for that?!

GQman2121

Banned
I'm glad we responded so well after going behind. This game has more goals to come for sure.

Also, these black Everton shirts are really nice.

Happy with the game so far. Went completely flat after Torres took too much time after 5 minutes or so then grants goal, then erupted when Torres equalised.

If he has time to think he screws it up and takes too many touches but notice his goals this season have all been pretty much first time shots or one touch.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nah, we are too quick to pass judgments on teams, especially this early in the season. When they started the season well, they were given such lavish praise and now they are apparently shit.

They haven't scored for about 3 weeks.

GorillaJu

Swansea were extremely fortuitous to have the start that they did, with the goals they scored and the teams they played against. I think they'll escape relegation this year, but not by a large margin.

Meier

This Bradley Johnson fella is huge. Looks far closer to an American fullback than a midfielder. Wiki says he weighs 150 pounds.. my foot.

This Bradley Johnson fella is huge. Looks far closer to an American fullback than a midfielder. Wiki says he weighs 150 pounds.. my foot.

I always think how weird he looks for a footballer. He looks like he's wearing a suit blown up with air. Milner looks the same these days

Miralas seems to miss a lot of chances

Everton letting my accumulator down :D

Kinda ridiculous how Hazard can't get a penalty anymore even though he has yet to dive to get one. Just because he managed to get one in his first 2-3 games, refereers are enclined not to give him anything anymore.

Meier

Kinda ridiculous how Hazard can't get a penalty anymore even though he has yet to dive to get one. Just because he managed to get one in his first 2-3 games, refereers are enclined not to give him anything anymore.

Should have had one there. The one where he was shielded out was not penalty worthy IMO. That's a pretty standard tactic.

Holt with a gorgeous pass, what a letdown by Norwich there.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

He has to join the club. Suarez, Bale and many more have the same problem. Welbeck doesn't for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom