• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

ttbj3.jpg

It wasn't pretty, but at least I did something :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It wasn't pretty, but at least I did something :p

I cant defend for shit. Set pieces kill me and I miss wide open shots. You played well overall a fair result imo.

I cant keep up with you young whipper snappers any more though my left thumb still hurts lol

Linius

Are you the icelandic schalke fan?

I'm the Dutch Ajax fan. The one that has family in Germany who support Schalke :D

I cant defend for shit. Set pieces kill me and I miss wide open shots. You played well overall a fair result imo.

I cant keep up with you young whipper snappers any more though my left thumb still hurts lol

That third goal you got with Messi surprised me. I tought I had Messi behind me (holding B defending the ball) and then that fucker just walked by :p

Tense match it was!

Clegg

Just whilst the sterling British hero that is John Terry is making an appearance...

To this day I still don't believe that people genuinely dislike football players for the myriad reasons that they, in my opinion, pretend to.

I mean, I dislike Wayne Rooney. But I'd be a liar if I were to say that him cheating on his wife with granny sex workers even factored in to it.

I don't like Suarez either. But again, I can't pretend to dislike him because he allegedly took a pop at Patrice Evra's race.

I wish most football fans were up front about their reasons for disliking players, that is, to just not like them for the sake of it.

I genuinely dislike Terry. He's a horrible individual.

Same with Giggs and Ashley Cole.

First Chelsea, now Schalke. Barcelona just can't handle Gazprom bros.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
First Chelsea, now Schalke. Barcelona just can't handle Gazprom bros.

lol we cant. When you try to make the perfect pass every time you will lose the ball and like ramires, farfan destroyed me. I was lucky to not give up more goals tbh. My matches are always hgh scoring tho lol

GG thouh Linius it was tense as fuck.

You just sobered me up :(

Linius

lol we cant. When you try to make the perfect pass every time you will lose the ball and like ramires, farfan destroyed me. I was lucky to not give up more goals tbh. My matches are always hgh scoring tho lol

GG thouh Linius it was tense as fuck.

You just sobered me up :(

You wanna know about the match that made me snap? I lost that one 7-5, speaking of high scoring :p

Clegg

BTW how did Schalke ever manage to get to the CL semi-final in 2011?

They were rubbish against United. Hammered at Old Trafford and would have been hammered at home if it weren't for Neuer pulling off some brilliant saves.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

They were rubbish against United. Hammered at Old Trafford and would have been hammered at home if it weren't for Neuer pulling off some brilliant saves.

you answered your own question

Linius

I'm trying to cut a deal with someone, Borderlands GOTY and Batman: Akrham Asylum (shipping costs included) for 20 euros. Hope he comes trough :D

I like everyone in this thread there was one guy I didn't like (not kermit) but he moved on pretty quick

I also quite like Devo these days but don't like the constant bickering and the posts almost bragging in the black culture thread about enticing people into bans wasn't cool, And yes people white knighting suck.

Lightning

Banned
I wonder what the hell is going on at Bolton? I want them to gain promotion but they are going to put themselves out of the running at the start of the season unless they start winning.

elsk

Banned

Yeah a lot of luck and Neuer being awesome.
And they actually have a great squad now, back then it wasn't that good. I think they could win a match vs. Manchester United now, on a good day.

Fintan

Happy with today's Chelsea performance. Didn't have to do much to beat a mediocre Norwich, but the goals were nice.

Bought a lottery ticket today in the hope that I could capitalize on my luck today. Didn't work out.

But we had so many good moments together. :']

http://i.minus.com/i2HLyWrQglm9u.gif[IMG]

Not to forget our amazing own goal by our keeper

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibwkhZrCk1DCUK.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

As I said, I love you sometimes, but when you fucking block my shots and don't throw me the ball you suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom