• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Devo has fans?

I'm not singling out just her btw.

It just strikes me as odd that a poster on an internet forum has fans.

Except Bish and Fady.

Linius

Many peepz here that are getting Halo 4? I still need to decide what game to buy, Halo or Ass Creed. I can only buy one at release day.

Andres, play a match in half a hour or so? We need to host a friendly right?

K1LLER7

Devo has fans?

I'm not singling out just her btw.

It just strikes me as odd that a poster on an internet forum has fans.

Except Bish and Fady.

Fady doesn't post much anymore. Did he post today?

btw, Neymars got style, can't wait till he makes his move to Europe. Just not to Barca seen as thye'll dominate and he'll most likely be overshadowed by Messi.

Many peepz here that are getting Halo 4? I still need to decide what game to buy, Halo or Ass Creed. I can only buy one at release day.

I am. I'm coming out of retirement to dong on some kids.

Linius

Let's all mention Fady in our posts, that way he got some work to do with his next massive post.

I am. I'm coming out of retirement to dong on some kids.

Hehe, last Halo I played was 3. Didn't felt much urge to buy those other sort of sequels. But 4 really seduces me :(

Clegg

I don't have a 360 atm but I wouldn't get Halo if I had an Xbox. I just can't enjoy FPS games. It's the same with fighting games too.

I just can't enjoy them.

Dibbz

Cazorla

iDCjQ3ae7CdVa.gif

He is so good.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Probably halo 4 for sure. Ass creed looks awesome but I only passed 1 and 2 cos I got bored with 3.

Yeah I can do 1 match let me just make some coffee first because im half asleep. I think just invite me to a friendly, 7 minute halves iirc.

Linius

Probably halo 4 for sure. Ass creed looks awesome but I only passed 1 and 2 cos I got bored with 3.

Yeah I can do 1 match let me just make some coffee first because im half asleep. I think just invite me to a friendly, 7 minute halves iirc.

That's cool. And hey, I'm the one that's supposed to be a sleep :p

And I got bored during Creed 1. Loved the hell out of 2. Finished Brotherhood and skipped Revelations. But 3 is a real step forward with a new character in a new era. Guess Creed can wait since it's just the single player that I'll play. Halo will be loads of fun.

I'm thinking about it. It'll be my first retail game this year :O

Do it! Then we'll have something to play on live :p

Still need to add you btw.

Let's all mention Fady in our posts, that way he got some work to do with his next massive post.

Hehe, last Halo I played was 3. Didn't felt much urge to buy those other sort of sequels. But 4 really seduces me :(

I know that feel bro. I've played like 50 games of Reach. I used to play CE-3 a lot. Reach just wasn't the same.

Fry

Jeebus. I've watched that gif so many times, thanks to Wooden, I wish Drogba would just fall and dent that trophy.

dc89

LOL @ KSI. Took to his Twitter to blame the gaming press for his ban from Eurogamer etc.

I tweeted him saying he should apologise to the girls he offended as they are probably on Twitter and he actually replied. He then apologised to the girl who I recognised. She's a Liverpool fan btw!

Fuck football I hate it, we were so shite today and I couldn't even shout Kean out.

Had an awesome night though. Went over to see my mate in Liverpool and we went to a Runcorn Wrestling Academy show it was hilariously bad, then we went to TGI Fridays were I dined on boneless wings and jack Daniels chicken strips

Godly

Just whilst the sterling British hero that is John Terry is making an appearance...

To this day I still don't believe that people genuinely dislike football players for the myriad reasons that they, in my opinion, pretend to.

I mean, I dislike Wayne Rooney. But I'd be a liar if I were to say that him cheating on his wife with granny sex workers even factored in to it.

I don't like Suarez either. But again, I can't pretend to dislike him because he allegedly took a pop at Patrice Evra's race.

I wish most football fans were up front about their reasons for disliking players, that is, to just not like them for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom