• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

so glad hernandez ain't playing. He suck's and should be sold in january.
He's a different type of player from the other strikers. A Poacher in the box. I'd play him against the teams lower in the table and put him on towards the end of matches when defenders get tired.

Blablurn

A4nFKjFCAAEl2KM.jpg:large

dat legs

Mumei

Who's cute? Aguero and Silva?

Aguero.

I don't know what is with footballers looking attractive to me when I see them on the TV, but when I look on Google Images half the pictures are bad. It's like they purposely take shots of them looking like they are herp derping.

Clegg

Aguero.

I don't know what is with footballers looking attractive to me when I see them on the TV, but when I look on Google Images half the pictures are bad. It's like they purposely take shots of them looking like they are herp derping.

570_Manchester-United-s-Phil-Jones-on-comebacks-of-himself-Tom-Cleverley-and-Ashley-Young-4727.jpg

GorillaJu

Aguero.

Plenty of good looking people are just not photogenic.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm pretty sure Spurs are playing with 12 players because Villa have been able to do nothing in midfield :(

Blablurn

since over one year hannover havent lost a home game in the bundesliga. why should this change against dortmund? lets go hannover!

FuturusX

BBC said:
Liverpool are playing some nice stuff. They sweep forward as Joe Allen releases Raheem Sterling down the left. He passes the ball on to Luis Suarez and his cross if played back in from the right by Suso. However, there are no home players in the box to finish and Charlie Adam is able to clear.

Stoke to score immeniently then...

Asos model is playing well. Sandro and Walker are in shocking form. Defoe's shifting has been good, but his shooting has been poor. Hopefully Ade comes on at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom